View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:42 AM   #25
Valkyr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lifetime Inductee, my on giong story

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I have an honest question for the Contactees and Abductees here. Have you ever tried to make audio or video recordings of your encounters? If so, why do you think no one has come forward with such evidence so far? Also, with the proliferation of security and traffic cameras in modern society why do you think there aren't any CC camera footage of abductions?

Here is something on security camera:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfDF7uT2yQ

I saw this video in August of 2008. I was still very new to the whole thing and still affraid to a fair degree. Immediately after watching this back then I contacted Yvonne Smith's group. They answered me less than 24 hours later. With in 2 or 3 days I was put into contact with a woman who helped me tremendously. At the end of May this year in Nevada, that same woman I was put into contact with is donateing some of her speaking time in a conference to me, and I'll be speaking about a few things. I don't know how much time I'll have but there are 3 things I'd like to go over. This will be my first time speaking publically I am very humbled, honored, and very thankful to my friend for allowing me to do so.

As for setting up a camera myself...... I can't even interveiw myself and put it on the net just yet..... I have 3 hours of me speaking so far that I have done myself. Stuff like this is not very easy. But soon I think I could be ready to try and video myself at night and see what I get. I honestly don't know how I'd react to watching myself floating across the floor. But on a more scientific and practical note.... These beings have strong electromagnetic fileds around them at times. There have been times where I have had some electronics in my room knocked out. I do it myself some times when my own electromagnetic filed is too strong. I have fried my car battery and alternator just by checking my oil. :-/ Not fun!
Valkyr is offline   Reply With Quote