Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

What I am really interested in...is the Administration of the Solar System...going back thousands or even millions of years. I'm just not seeing the Founders (or whoever superimposed intelligent design upon an evolutionary canvas - resulting in the bodies and souls of humanity) at work in this Solar System. It's almost as if something catastrophic happened to the Founders (or equivalent)...and all we have left is the Creation and the Holy Spirit of the Founders Within All of Humanity. This is one reason why I am interested in the concept of Namaste...which includes the Reverence for Life philosophy of Albert Schweitzer...and Seeing Christ in All Persons (Christ in You...the Hope of Glory). The Kingdom Within may be much more than merely a figure of speech.

There may have been a lot of smoke and mirrors (holograms and magic?)...truths and half-truths...used to manage the people of the world...for good and for ill...throughout history. I just think we can do better presently...and that we need to move on to bigger and better things. I continue to think that the true history of the universe is very sad and violent...and that Full Disclosure will be almost unbearable. Jesus said 'I have many things to tell you...but you can't bear them.' We may have to bear these things (and more?) in the near future. Will we respond responsibly? Are we safe to save?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-15-2009 at 04:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote