View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spirit.. Orbs.. UFO's.. 2012.. God.. Afterlife.. Discussion Thread !

my belief is that of oneness, I believe that we all hve a part in the mechanics of what we live in. obviously we all come from one source, and i believe that the 'negatives' energy is actually a very positive form of manifestation for them, i truly beleieve that everyone thinks they are doing 'good'. We can all do as we wish, this is the law of free will, there are just quicker ways to reach the source than others. Some people are just unaware of this in there conscious waking states, but do not froget that we all go to sleep at night, and in our dreams we may be super heros that are working very hard for the light agenda. what we see is not all that there may be, so even the very ugly or ignorant may be 'god' in disguise.
so my belief goes as far as ufo's, crop circles, orbs, a soul, god, and 2012 (which, scientifically is well underway) all exist, maybe merely because we think, believe or have been manipulated to 'think' so it all exists, because who is anybody to say that it does not!
So if you believe all or in ONENESS, how can you or anything else be wrong.

Peace and love
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote