View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #407
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yettone View Post
Here something to contemplate, here in NY I am intiated into a mantra meditation and the swami wants us to meditate at least one hour per session, anything less it is not effective, and at least twice a day, morning/evening or noon/midnite...
Thank you Yettone,
New York is a very busy city and has always been.
I think you understand me and I have been there too.
The following is partly a joke: I understand why you need at least an hour.

This is all OK, very good, fixed GMT times (0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00) duration between 0.5 hour and 1.0 hour, and there are possibilities to join 4 different times during a day and night.
Anyhow we will end up with a gauss-like curve, it is very good.

And I must point out about the focus, a newcomer like me can “use” the force from others, if they have trust in me.
And so can many others......
So the focus has to be directly on “the Earth and it's inhabitants” individually, I don't understand the problem, “skilled people” have warned about this.

I have also tested with sound wave generators, mixed signal (to get very low difference signal) or a single signal, and I have felt also at certain points in the frequency-range you get a strong “turbo-level”.
But I have also sung out loudly, and also got these “turbo-levels” at certain points.
I have also done it “internally in my thoughts”, and it worked that to, but not to that extent as real sound, maybe I am not that skilled.
In fact the only time I had an “out of body experience”, was triggered by myself creating an audible sound.
But it was not my intention, and I didn't know about these “OBE-things” at that time.
Anyhow, It seems to be very strong.

So, have we all agreed upon the following, to start with, for the global individual meditations:
Time: GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 and duration between 0.5 hour and 1.0 hour.
Any comments? Please, let us start with this very important thing, and it is in fact quite simple.
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote