View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #1090
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Namaste Truthseeker!!

I just wanted to comment that I was the one that mentioned for children to be out of earshot of meditation...I am a mother of three and know even if you have a quiet child ,when adults are busy doing something(and many are beginners at focused meditation...) it will be easy to distract others...I do feel that it is an awesome chance to make a profound affect on the children that do come & to give them a moment in time that will be an experience not to forget!!

I personally will be leading a group in organizing and promoting,I also am going to be watching my children and have one to two teens help me that day with coloring,a song and clap to teach,if there are about 10 kids or more I would love to do a belly laughing circle(they lay down on the ground,each with their head on their neighbor's belly until there is a complete circle-then they all laugh and feel the vibration from each other!!)That they learn and feel how to interact with each other!! Then at the end of the
meditation of adults-go to a vantage point to observe the whole group in
meditation... I will let the children sound the end of the meditation with tibetan bowls and hand held bells.... My personal contribution to the meditation on May 9th will be to do a personal meditation early and forward the energy to the group...My heart is with all Humanity!! I personally have such a symbiotic (mutually beneficial)relationship with my children & their development -I can not imagine them not there,yet totally understand they would distract others...

We are multi-faceted and have limitless choices in how we experience and improve on our Human development!!! We all have our strengths & weaknesses,troubles and distractions....But WE WILL GET THERE!!!

Much Love & Light to ALL!!!
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Hi Astralwalker /All

I have been following this thread for several weeks now trying to catch up...
whilst researching/learning on the various posts.

Wow what an amazing vibe this thread gives.i have so much to say but where to start.
So as is this is recent topic for discussion Global meditation ,i recall somwhere within the thread that children supervision should be out of ear shot so to speak.

I welcome thoughts on ... what role children can play (for want of better words)if any at all...

This relates to something i am researching at the moment ant will share shortly so would really appreciate any feedback.

how feb event went for people with children etc

Iwould like to thank each and everyone of you who have made this thread what it is never has anything resonated with me so much i feel i know each and everyone of you

A broken clock still tells the correct time twice a day.
Love @ Light

A shout out to Steve-G many thanks for the help.

Truthseeker360
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote