View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #9
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orgone devices: Helps balance all energy

Hello gscraig,

There are no mandatory orgone device construction requirements that I know of. If there were this world would probably not be in so much need or positive balance, like that from positive orgone devices.

I've experimented by curling or twisting various gauges & lengths of copper wire into exact measurements and placing into orgone devices. I think that such methods do seem to help.

I personally recommend orgone devices made with aluminum chips, copper plated bb's, one or more chipped or single or double terminated crystal(s) and most importantly... hand written positive thought energy. Where the orgone engineer hand wrote words like love, peace, harmony, compassion, oneness, happiness and then placed them into the liquid resin of the orgone device before it cures solid. That is how I make mine and all based on a few years worth of my own research and various forms of field testing in different environments.

Best thing for you to probably do is to go with your heart, open mind and higher self to help you decide what orgone you should or should not buy from anyone.

Hope that helps you

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote