View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #28
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: this thread for new members to leave messages if you having problems and need h

I left this post on the Free Computer Help Here-thread before, but it's been 'snowed under' a bit.
Here I saw some questions on how to start a new thread, so this is a re-post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Can anybody tell me on how to post a new thread? I've been checking this site multiple times, but can't seem to find this obvious tool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
The easiest way I know how is click on the the FORUM link on the right side of the page....choose the forum in which you wish to post..

After you go there...roll to the very LEFT hand bottom...you'll see POST new topic link....then POST away
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Thanks! I did that, but now the typelightbox doesn't want me to play anymore. It says:

dAkapacity, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

However, down on the left it says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

Could it be possible that this is because I registered at the time Avalon still had a paid subscription? I wanted to pay something, but couldn't get my PayPall working back then. Afterwards it changed to non-paid subscription...

Other reason, of course, could be that I'm a complete computernincompoop (luv this word )...

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-12-2010 at 10:11 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote