View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Why is the Sun Cooling Down and Planets heating up?

Maybe someone can share their opinion on our solar system. I know that David Wilcock has mentioned the heating up of our planets from this new energy. However, I had a vision of having two suns in our solar system in the future. At first, I thought it was planet X. I have seen many videos on this subject. However, I thought to myself, planet X would not be a permanent sun because it would eventually leave our orbit.

And then something interesting happened. I have been doing research on the crop circles, sacred geometry, etc. And I happened to come across a man that explains all of this scientifically. His name is Nassim Haramein. It is a series of very long videos. A total of 8 hours. Here is the link.

Anyway, from my vision one Sun was greater than the other in appearance. After watching these videos. I felt a connection about Jupiter. Jupiter is a gas planet and it could possibly become our second Sun. Is there a crop circle out there that predicts this happening? And why is the Sun cooling Down?

Beware, those videos are very long. But there are some cool moments where the material comes together. I found it very interesting. I thought I would share this with the rest of you. Peace.