Thread: Changes
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:36 AM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
OMG, this hit me so hard (in a good way ) future eyes! Tears glisten in my eyes, especially, "remember ... you WANTED to be here in this moment ... it is for good reason ... remain in your truth ... that reason will come to you ... and it will be beautiful ...".

I feel so much love for humanity, and don't want to see a single soul suffer in that sense of loss and fear. My children are so funny at this very moment (the two older) are carrying on in the kitchen, laughing, and making funky noises. (Soft smile) I do love to hear children be children, and yes even though these are the oldest boy and girl 16 & 13 respectively, they have that in between child and adult energy I love so much.

My leg is killing me right now, and has been all day, and I'm believing it's the adage that sometimes to heal we have to hurt a bit. So, maybe my emotions are all a bother because of internal and external workings going on. I have to overcome some bad habits, and ask you all the send me the positive energy that you can to help me do just that. I had a very bad break up in 2004 that left me shattered beyond words. I started smoking again, and despite having not smoked for 20 years, I have found it hard to quit, and now have been sending for the intention that I really hate cigarettes, and want them gone. So, I'll accept any loving help to make them so incredibly distasteful and unwanted on my part that quitting won't be hard. My partner (yes, I moved on a year ago, and began to trust my heart with another) smokes as well and wants to quit.

So, if you feel like taking on the Unified Serenity project 101, I welcome the loving help. I will say, "thank you" now, and look forward to hugging each and every one of you one day.

Love and blessings,

Unified Serenity
Futureyes is one of the wise ones....we should always take notice of what she has to say
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote