View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #24
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
Putin is a monster.Ask all the dead journallists hes killed.Ask that former spy he poisoned.Ask the leader of Ukraine who was nearly poisoned.Putin is former KGB.KGB spells EVIL.Putin is nothing more than a powermad dictator.John hogue is no prophet.John hogue is a prophecy researcher.I rememeber the days back earlier this decade when George Bush was thought of as a great guy who was going to lead us into victory against the "evildoers".All our politicians said they were going to get along and held hands and sang songs in front of the WTC wreckage.Look at where we are now.It's all bologna---bull-ony.Anyone who thinks Putin is anything other than complete scum is a moron...possibly a naive one at that.I think the invasion of Georgia proved that beyond much doubt..

ist putin didn't invade georgia. georgia with a thousand israeli and cia advisors tried to pull a cutie and murder innocent citizens and russian peace keepers in a peace zone to take over the airfield there so as to bomb iran and start WWlll. but the russians one uped them and routed everyone. 2nd if your history was filled with american cia, israeli mosad, and zionist bankers who were hell bent on controlling or killing you and your whole country like they they did the czar you'd be like him too.don't forget the worst times in russia was when it was controlled by zionist communists, lenin,trotsky,stalin, etc.... i think i might take my chances with putin rather than khazar occultist predators. like i said on a previous posting,"as long as they are live and well , we must always fear a chance for totalitarianism". we are living this in the usa right now, and it appears that obama and bush might deliver us on a silver platter.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote