View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #500
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

thanks so much phireflye.

i'm going to try to make a summary of my own contributions at the same time i release the file (very soon now, it's almost finished), and later on i might try to offer my own summary of the entire thread as to everything that is most relevant from my own unique perspective.

we might try to build some guided meditation files as well, but IMHO they should be like primers for the unguided ones that will rely entirely on the changes happening in the frequencies, tuning structure, etc., to trigger the desired effects. this is why figuring out some type of synchronization is essential... but i have a special solution for that issue i am working out at the moment, that could take quite a few months of preparation to launch. i really want to announce it but am still working out the logistics.

i'm hoping to be able to offer some tools for other artists/composers to use to help kindle the fire as well, some freely available software they can use - this will all be happening over a long period of time but is my life's work, so i will hopefully have something for people to try out in that regard by the summertime (i have a conference i am hopefully demonstrating at to keep me motivated to get some of these creative tool projects finished by).

there is one project in particular i have in mind for everyone, they do not have to be artists/composers to take advantage of. it is a simple method by which people will be able to experience going *inside* of the art with only a few pieces of needed equipment, and the right software. i'll be announcing more on that asap, but for the time being, maybe people can consider the prospect of what it is to go inside of art:

imagine being in control of music moving all around you, being able to morph the texture, and step through complex sequences simply by being able to tap a basic rhythmic outline. later on from this, imagine being able to simultaneously morph a visual texture you see on a screen, or better yet immersive video glasses, or manipulate the vibrations coursing into your body.

this is the same effect we'll be trying to create as best we can in the meditations - going into an entirely different place so as to observe the original sense of location objectively - this should be a very powerful technique to detach from the old matrix and come into this new place that will as far as i can tell remain safe from the old ways of manipulation of consciousness.

maybe this new place is really a very old place we were forced to forget in our modern society, and there are those out there who have never forgotten it (and this is probably the case). but what is crucial is to join them on that island of original thought for totally freed consciousness and achieve critical mass to that capacity.

I'll try to upload a smaller fragment of what I am working on at the moment tonight so that people can have a "little sister" version of the larger meditation that can still be useful in its own right - something maybe even 15 minutes long that can make for a good day before leaving the house, or set things right again upon returning to have a relaxing evening, or even a brief event before sleeping in order to calm that rambling mind that can keep us up at night. This way it may be something people can fit into their usual busy schedules, aside from the longer events we can plan for in advance.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote