View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Phoenix Journals free to download

Hi Xlr8,

There is a perspective that suggests that the 'ET UFO Savior' scenario is a fraudulent construction by terrestrial forces.

Some say there is no God and argue it from that point of view. While they suggest thoughtful motives for what they see as a fraud i believe their POV is limited by their denial of beings in higher dimensions of reality who do communicate to spiritual sensitives in the earth plane. Nevertheless they make excellent points that i believe should be considered by truth seekers with an open mind.

As for me, I accept there is a God -- a Universal Spirit inherent in everyone and everything and personified also in spiritual adepts both within and beyond the earth plane -- so i come at the question from that perspective.

While both views approach it from a slightly different tangent, both acknowledge that UFOs exist in their attempt to dissect the pertinent questions that naturally arise in the mind of sincere and discerning seekers.

There is a discussion on the subject at the following link : http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8259

Have you read it?

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-05-2008 at 03:49 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote