View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #2013
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Nicholas' Poetry & Philosophy

Nicholas presented this speech to an audience of over 200 people at the 5th World Congress on QiGong and received a standing ovation. Moments before this speech, Nicholas received an award for his contribution to the Child & Youth Project for Healing & Peace. The words that follow are expressed through Nicholas with the use of his Alphabet Board.

Why do Humans Require Nature as Healer?

Nature is the best way to achieve harmony. It has the fully ordered divine presence of God. It is so remarkable how God has given us this gift. It is there for healing and admiration. We must approach it with the greatest of love and benediction. Then once nature feels the love, it will continue to offer us its great reward of sustainable life. Healing comes from within, therefore our reference point must be the power coming from divine nature and God, which for me is almost the same. Healing comes from nature and meditation. Meditation is the answer. It brings about the greatest of knowledge. It brings about the universal intelligence where we can all borrow from this lending library. Intelligence offers everything we are seeking. It can be found here. So the next time you turn on the television to tune out, instead meditate to tune in to your infinite power and healing potential. Thank you all for being my guests.

Love Nicholas, Oct. 28/02, 6 years

Love Light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote