View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:56 AM   #14
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where to go: Polar ice melting (Map), Wars in the world, other possible catastrop

Amazed to see you are fluent in Norwegian, Edward Alexander!
The galactic cycle is 25,920 years. Polar shifts - shift of earth's magnetic poles - I believe happens at that point. The magnetic poles have travelled much over the past decades. If that's an anomality in our time, I don't know. I don't know when compass was invented. At half and quarters of the galactic cycle similar events occur. Anyway, those are only testing points from my astrological point of view.
According to David Wilcock marin biologists have found there is a significant evolutional leap every 65 mill years and we're at that point now. This is what I think of as a possible intergalactic cycle.
Those beliving in a greenhouse effect still live in an earth centric paradigm. They're centuries behind and may have a hard time catching up with current developments.
I support the idea that changes appear on all levels. I also think that what we do in our lifetimes are more important than how long they are.
Love & Light,
Liv
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote