View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 AM   #17
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sitchin is illuminati and a disinformant

I have read all of his books, and found the information in them to be highly valuable. However, after coming across testimonials like Arizona Wilder and Leo Zagami, I do wonder. When I posted this I was in a fit of disbelief and feeling a bit betrayed...

My main issues while studying his works were that his information never tied in with Atlantis and Lemuria, which I 100% believe to be true. That was a big point of contention for me...why didn't his research fit in with the Atlantean timelines and stories? If the Anunnaki were so pervasive and dominating, surely there would be some crossover, but there is nothing.

Now, with these "insiders" coming out with stories of seeing him at illuminati rituals, as well as the vatican instructing him to write his book "The End of Days", I think that this needs to be looked at closer. I am also aware that some people who are very "in the know", believe the whole Nibiru thing(existence of a rogue planet) to be completely untrue.

I don't know what to believe anymore regarding Sitchin. What I do know is that when you know deep down that something is true, you resonate with it, and you just know. When you're left in a state of confusion, or uncertainty, even after much pondering and deliberation...its best to leave it alone.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote