View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #1334
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear jazzgad,

I am sorry if you find your self disconnected by my post. My intention was not to discus foreign policy of US... or any policy. Personally, I have seen and research so many nasty stuff in the politics, specially in US foreign policy so, believe me, I would be happy if we can live without it at all. But, it is here, it affects our life in 3D (and not only in 3D), so many things for our goals depends of how the (geo)politics and NWO stuff will unroll next years, so we would be blind and unserious if we don`t pay attention on it.

On video: My quotes were just paraphrasing on what I saw in that statement. I couldn`t quote his all message. Probably I was not clear enough, since English is not my first language. But, you can not read political language literally (in this hypocritical planetary situation), but between the lines, getting its meaning. For me, it means exact what I wrote. The fact that he made this kind of friendly message direct addressing Iranian people means something very important, like it or not.

Once again, forgive me for the "politicking" the forum. I humbly recommend you to type the word EXOPOLITICS on Google or Youtube, or eventually to read Astralwalker`s post on page 44 of this tread , with documents on US political management of the ET`s presence.

I just believe I saw a sign. A good sign.

I am happy for tonight`s meditation.

Light and Love for you and all here and everywere. - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 03-21-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote