View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #216
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Can anyone give me a straight answer to the simple question "Should we do what Jesus told us to do? If so...why so? If not...why not?"
hi ortho ... i wanted to write to this yesterday but after numerous attempts of waiting endlessly for the page to allow me to do so and then getting kicked off ... grrrr ...
hope this goes through after i hit submit ...

from my perspective ... i feel we should be listening to our own inner voice ... BEing in tune with and acting from the guidance of our own higher selves ...

i feel ... that if everyone can do this ... then all truth becomes aligned ... inclusive of the teachings of jesus ...

i feel ... the teachings of jesus were just that ... teachings to allow our own selves ... to look within for there we can locate similar to what he was conveying ... i don't believe he was asking anyone to follow precisely his words or his actions ... but to take from his examples ... as guidelines ... to the navigation of our own truth seeking ... which in the long run ... is aligned and similar ... AND ... aligned to what is within universal law ...

as redezra wrote ... this should be easy to do so should it not?
sigh ... obviously not so effortless these days ... i feel the ingraining of this illusion may be deeper than the truth of who we are ... the commandments ... universal law ... sadly taking a back seat within memory of our realization ...

having said this ... i feel we are in the process of it all being turned around ... the muck being flushed out ... AFTER ... we have allowed it to surface and dealt with it ...

ok ... hope this goes through this time ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote