View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #219
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

ortho ... i feel you've hit it spot on ...

i grew up in the catholic 'system' ... at a young impressionable age witnessed and experienced ... what was preached ... and what was practised ... so often the two were vastly different ...
i knew then ... how out of whack things were in the only religious structure i knew of then ...
why? because what was practised was done so ... in the name of god ...

oh dear ...

and yet ... oddly ... i still aligned with the words and actions of jesus ... i felt there to be truth within this person that extended beyond ... what was tweaked ... mutated ... for the purpose of manipulation by another's agenda ... personal or otherwise ...
there was truth i felt ... in the core of the basic conveyances their selves ...

and over time ... what a shame i feel it has been ... the twisting of truth for the sole purpose of service to self by some ... rather than what should have been the soul purpose of service to others ... selflessness ...
i suppose ... it all snowballed in accordance with mankind's fear of survival within this illusion ... would you say?
hmm ... a shame indeed ...

if more people ... would only take the time to investigate ... what actually is ... scripture represents ...
what is the simplistic purity of those words ... outside of what we have been 'told' ... and many follow ...
'in the name of' ...
to seek our own truth ... within those conveyances of oh so long ago ...

leave no stone unturned ... for i feel all are a significant part of our search ...

i have always felt ... a higher power knew of where we would be ... today ... in this moment ...
so here we are ... what now ... do we do ...
locating truth ... is all there is remaining i feel ...

time to disintegrate the muck ...
time for clarity within our selves ... and this world ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote