View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 03:31 AM   #111
Nanohurtz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

You stated that the Elite moved the starting Meridian from the center of the Great Pyramid to Greenwich (or planetary 0). What was the Illuminati's intent of doing this in 1851. What about the argument North is South and South is North. Hence the planet actually being upside down to confuse everyone into thinking that the planet has passed the galactic plain some 30 million years ago.

Assuming that Egypt is the true 0 what does that say about the Kaaba which supposedly sits on on the interesection of the planets lines of confluence?

I was aware of the temples serving as beacons or repeaters for a singular generating source. I thought the washington monument was among those repeaters. Are the signals being sent some sort of suppressor or interupter? I thought that the Kaaba was somehow the generator considering that the stone within this structure is not from this world.

The one big question I have is how the greys(negative?), blue(?) and green(positive?) aliens fit into this picture? As much I have been able to gather information on the artificiality of the way of life we have been presented. This much is obvious. We instinctively are not living the life intended. I know that we are being breeded and maintained like cattle. We are in the middle of a very large chess game here and we are the prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0fITkrgGg

Even childrens games (PSP, PS3, Xbox360) are being blatant about presenting the fact that we are among 2 to 3 species of aliens in both this plane of existance and slightly out of face. The psychology here is to put the cookies in plain site and the chances are significant that it will be considered as a joke and nothing to be taken seriously. Areas 1 to 53 (maybe more?) have had an uphill battle keeping things under a tight lid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CspYx...eature=related

I would imagine that they have the technology to store our "spirit" or metaphysical presence in some sort of holding or memory repository. At the risk of exposure - I need to know! Is there concrete documentation or a compodium that details what we are dealing with here? I am curious to know exactly how many species of aliens are there - what are thier functions.

The distractions are great but I know I will find out soon enough how the two coorolate.
Nanohurtz is offline   Reply With Quote