View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #3136
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
HI Mudra,

Practice can be done at anytime and as is practice we do not need to do at
8pm every night, infact a better time would be between 3-4am.

Ok so 3-4am is not easy for all but then is 8pm everday? as i say we have touched on this before as not to detract from Saturdays meditation, and 8 pm saturday & Wednesday for healing seems to be the outcome.

Practice at will, and when you can, practice for youself build your innerself,so that Saturday you may give your all.

we have all the information required (thankyou Astralwalker)

We now just need to apply it.

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360
Hello Truthseeker ,

Always a pleasure to see you here my friend.

I quite agree with you as it does'nt matter where we are and what time of the day it is .. the point is the more we will live from our Heart ..our Universal Heart the more the journey will ease up and unfold naturally into a brand new world .For the world that 's seen through the Heart carries harmony and balance in itself.

The point is to express the Love that we are and express it's beauty through our meditations and then expand that unique state that is our essence to all moments of our lives .
For this is our true nature and there lies our personal and collective freedom .

As a reminder I have suggested a while ago to add the nexus in our signatures . This is a simple and easy way to bring people that feel like it to this thread as we post on the forum.( see my signature below)

It would be nice if everyone here could do this .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote