View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:39 AM   #1591
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Guys,

Unlimited Mind - Thank you for providing me the contact with Clif. He is great person and he resonates with what we are doing here and he will try to help us as much as he can.

We had conversation this morning about the software he is writing and we had brainstormed few ideas and directions and he agreed to help us. I will supply him with the images that needs to be spined (about 40 -50 images at different speeds and direction of rotation) and he will alter them to a format suitable to his software. Afterwards he will send it to me for further development and recordings. I will be working with a team of people on this project and mostly with my friend Toni Spirovski who is electrical engineer and who also is very good in this issues both technically and spiritually. Toni will also establish contact with Clif to discuss what is the easiest option to do this is. I hope all this is finish by the second next run. This Saturday we are doing the Perseide file which very beutifuly done and it will serve as good practise for the next stage.

Respectfully,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote