View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #2489
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker, I am a person that loves Humanity as a whole....
and yes there are souls of darkness...yet we are told time & again in "Law of one" by Ra that even cosmic criminals can change their position in a blink...if they reach out...it is part of the duality on this plane!

I am not saying to go blindly with ANYONE........ including myself!

I am saying we have a unique position in history that ALL beings in a position of "leadership" can be held responsable for their actions....as the Mayans measure it- It is the time of Ethics!! All will be held in the fire for ethics and all will reveal itself....

On the flip side, Obama has been invited in to keep order as no one else could garner respect from the multitudes...WE HAVE AN OBLIGATION to keep issues on the Front Burner so that Obama cannot turn away from the issues that world leaders want him to!!

I feel that it is MUCH more productive to hold Obama to the people's issues than to openly condemn him...Whom in all honesty,with all the tangled webs could do any better??? The Black Ops do not even answer to the government-the jesuits and opus dai do not answer to the pope....The illuminati,etc do not answer to their governments....Oh what a tangled web that has been woven....

I do agree that with the new energies coming in...there is the ability for the veil to part and many people are seeing that reality does not have to mean power and greed--abundance can be other than monopoly money and the true currency is Love,wisdom,good deeds....no matter
what color,race,species!!!!!!!!!!!

We all have a right to be aware....but take care not to add another hole in our humanity....whom else could do better??? Pls name them by name if you know....

If not...pls,pls take heart that not one army or group here on earth can go against Divine Creation...it is a joke!!!!!!! You and I and ALL lightworkers are just messengers of that ....It burns in our hearts to bring ALL HUMANITY,ALL DUALITY to melt into ONE,to a higher frequency!!! To advance in our Evolution!!!

My focus is ONLY and ALWAYS on Love, Unity,Wisdom, & Good deeds!!!!!!!!
I feel it my personal responsability to point out shortcomings,even of the highest leaders,but in respect!!

So far Obama has brought about changes in the US that should have been done 60 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting & reminding him of Extra Terrestrial Disclosure...........so should all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!(In my humble opinion!!!!!!!)

BLESSED BE!

YouTube - Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken - Live 1973
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote