Thread: Miriam Delicado
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #38
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...

Hello Good People,

The about qoute was taken from a post almost a year old. I found it through doing a thread search via this forum. At first glance I thought it was from Miriam using someone else's computer since she's in Los Angeles recovering from a serious car accident.

I can completely relate to what happened regarding the synchronisity (my spell check function doesn't work) of the other accident involving the man she was on her way to meet that happened at amlost the exact same time.

For those who don't believe that there are negetive engeries and entities party hoping this world for the right price (paid in genetically compatible currancy, one might say), you might be in for an unpleasant surprize someday.

In the evening, about 5 hours after my contact with benevelant life carriers, I was attacked, literally, by a maricious entity (s). I was punched in the stomach by an invisible force (I was not in an altered state of any kind, unless you want to call the sensitivity of ET assited Kundalini awakening an "altered state." I call it a "padel-to-the-metal-natural" state) and worse and most serious given the command to have a heart attack... and I was in near perfect health. I was standing there and my blood pressuere and heart started doing summer salts. It was frightening, but like Miriam says, not "terrorfying." By that day I had enough brushes with the paranormal to have the presense of mind not to give the entity what it wanted: that one extra step into weakness that would triger a medical emergency.

Regarding the source of the negitivity, one of my guesses (no, I'm not an authority who can proclaim the the big answers to the big questions. I can only say what I personally experienced to the best of my recollection, but the more I read and hear on this site, the easier it gets because of the deeper engagements of some of the contactees) is that the suicide commands were the remants of a psy-ops project that is sill running rough-stot over our collective unconscience and can be made to wiggle it's ugly head into an individual's awake conscienceness if the controllers-to-be find a person who "knows too much." It has made Miriam and many others in this community targets, I think. My jury is still out, but I know my experience 10 years ago was very real.

A little proection trick that worked instantly for me: The protective circle method is and old standard, but still works and can be adapted to new circumstances. Close your eyes, relax and breath deeply while standing up. Stretch out your arm as far as you can, point out your index finger and make a circle around your body clockwise. Imagine that you just put up an invisable sphere of protection that no negetive energy can penetrate. A golden orb filled with the positive up-draft on the universe is your sphere. Nothing from the outside can hurt you. They are just sticks and stones that have no bones....

Here's to Miriam's healing and may we all make a circle of protection for her and other teachers on Camelot/Avalon and all the way around this big, blue ball of discovery.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote