View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #216
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Dear friends,

If it will be a larger group of people meditating in some closed stadium or a single individual at home …the same music can do the “magic”!

Its like we all listening to a new planetary radio channel.

The music will be wonderful and suitable for meditation but it will also contain low alpha/high theta sound in the background.

In fact it will be 7.83 Hz Schumann Resonance high theta binaural beat.

It will help us tune better into the Planetary Psionic Field.

Please have in consideration that all this in developing stage, and it have to be discussed with others and this can be altered.

But if agreed, by everyone, my friend can make the audio file we are talking about and provide a link from where the file can be download for free.

I hope he will tune in and explain this also.

The date can be set on 8th Feb 2009. It is Sunday. People are mostly free on weekends and we can gather most.

We considered 9 Feb 2009 because its full moon and the Maya Council is performing their meditation so we could all tuned into, but its Monday and many people are at work then.

That is why we think its good idea on 8 Feb 2009.

The starting time can be 7 PM Eastern European Time since that should work out to 12noon Eastern North America Time and 9am Western North America Time, which should be most convenient for everyone in the areas most likely to be participating.

If agreed by most of people, I will explain how the meditation can be performed. I will try to create as simple as possible and the most powerful possible.

The Audio engineer will make the audio file lasting 1 hour.

If the first file is successful then it will feel like time is altered so it will feel like much less than an hour. We are hoping for feedback from people to express whether they felt like time was changed – it should feel like much less than 1 hour.

How this can easily be done I will explain after people express their opinion about this issue.

Also it is my belief that concerning in which direction the world is going at this moment…this is the most powerful tool that we can use to make the necessary turn.

Once more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHPqIq6Rk

Respect,
Astralwalker
Greetings Astralwalker,

Just wanted to let you know that I agree for this special music meditation of february 29 as a premise and rehearsal of the bigger event due in may or early summer.
I am looking forward for the downloadable piece of music that Phiedpiper is kindly putting together for us.

Thank you Phiedpiper for this great gift and thank you again Astralwalker for your fantastic and meaningfull work.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by Kathleen; 12-30-2008 at 11:00 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote