View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:38 AM   #38
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Flying Pyramid,

I appreciated that you share this information with us, hope that this device really work and you will greatly deserve all the credit. All the magnet parts you mentioned need to be custom made and may be expensive to build without good idea of how it works. Since you have built one before, could you suggest the magnetic material you use, how much magnetization field did you applied to the ball. If you have some drawings, photos with some dimensions, it would be a great help.

In my opinion, the first thing we need to prove is whether the pyramid magnet has only one pole. This will be a great discovery by itself if this is true. Second, according to your first and second posts, some information is not consistent (or I might not understand them correctly). In the first post, you mentioned that the balls are notched in four areas whereas in the second post, you mentioned that the ball is hollow with a tetrahedron inside. Can you verify this information? How can I tell the shape of the spinning tetrahedron in the hollow ball without seeing it?

Please continue to share information with us as we will need more guidance from you. Finally, I suggested that you also posted your invention in www.overunity.com It is a big community full of hardcore inventors that will also give this idea a try.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote