View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #874
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I've been away on vacation for the last couple of weeks and immersed in reading the books in the Ringing Cedars of Russia series:

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

These books, which present a vision of living beyond the Matrix, are based on ancient Vedic principles.

I am finding that the philosophy and practices in these books, inspired by Anastasia--a young woman living in the wilds of Siberia--mesh very closely with the energy that we are holding in this thread. Reading them is transforming my consciousness, my relationships and the way that I live my life.

The "Anastasia books" have now been translated into 20 languages with more than 10 million now in print and there are now many study groups reading and discussing them together.

The big booksellers in the US refused to carry them because they are published by an independent press, disbelieving that they would sell well just by word-of-mouth without a the support of a large marketing budget.

The global meditations we are doing will help immensely, I believe, to create the energetic space for this kind of ancient culture to re-establish itself.

GG

Last edited by Galaxy Girl; 02-06-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote