View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #164
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

You are totally right Samarkis. We are moving towards the Light and there is Great Awakening everywhere. We all start to feel the connection between everything. So I totally agree that we are all Light, that we are all fractals of Divine Creator and that we can never be Lost. That is why we have to maintain the higher vibrational state, to get together, to tune into the exact wavelength of the Divine Creation and to assist in the Cosmic Plan and Purpose as much as we can.

Yes. Everyone is welcomed to join the Meditations. If someone can not come to the sacred planetary sites physically we will greatly appreciate if he/she will join the field of planetary consciousness from his/her home.

But I still hold the opinion, that those acupuncture points of the planet are very very important because they are chakras of the Gaya.

Btw, as soon as we will determine the dates, times and finish the technical aspects of the planetary meditation we will make announcement so everyone who feels that we have to do this or vibrates with the idea, can join us.

Blessings to all!!
Astralwalker

Samarkis and Astralwalker~~regarding "the soul will not/cannot be lost (EVER)"~~what is meant by these constant references we are exposed to, about "the perishing of the soul"? (Like the one from "you know where"~~i.e. "....to gain the whole world, and lose ones own soul". I, too, am inclined to feel that ones soul is eternal, but could well be that this is the case when one reaches a higher dimension (?)
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote