View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #20
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
"Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.

From now on, you will be seeing many signs of division and regrouping manifesting in your reality. Companies will split, friends will stop seeing each other, families will separate, groups will be divided, etc. And at the same time you will be witnessing the absolute opposite; you will join new groups, you will feel closer than ever to your loved ones, family and friends.

This change is neither positive nor negative. It is existential.

This is a natural step in the mass-ascension process."

source: http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/?p=668

Balance...THIS is what it is...

i do not see division here...as one of my favorite poets says..

"Stop trying to calculate the difference between people, people dont need division"

The hurt that some speak of (or dont speak of) is also something we have in common..

"we will only find equality in our number of tears"

Misunderstandings are both ways. Some ,in this thread, this forum , other forums, are still holding onto truths that are Un true..this breaks my heart.

I spent time trying to figure out why, no matter how much it is repeated some still prefer to believe these un-truths...The conclusion i came to was that they wish to believe it.I cannot change this, realizing that has given me a freedom from responsibility...but it greatly saddens my heart.

No matter what, my love never falter..through all the name calling....the talking beyind my back....

The satan poll.... Though i must say that one gave me a laugh...(who knew satan is a florist?? lol)..but the other ones did not may m laugh..

Most of the time, i am very used to being a target...But to see the name calling and schoolyard tactics that were aimed at my husband (both public and private)...REALLy got to me...still does somewhat...picking on me is easy, i am reactionary and emotionally based, no big skill there...but what was said about him, was truly beyond my understanding of how enlightened and loving people behave.

"Justice isn't Justice.. It Just... IS"

ellie..in the name of moving on.. i offer some clarity...

The invite process is mostly random. As the MODS have stated more the once , YES some are NOT getting invited because they have been trouble makers.. I think Karen said she had about 12 people that she saw as "toublemakers" (not sure if she used that term or not ).... Perhaps instead of holding onto the pain of this consequence...working on healing and growing would be best.

I am sorry for any pain, anger or confusion my words and actions may have created. All was done in the name of love and my only desire through all of this was to help. My mistakes are a part of who i am, i can only grow stronger by accepting them I am honored to be amongst some of the most enlightened and loving people on the Internet . I listen and learn very well and am always seeking opportunity to add to my growth.

So i must disagree withe the OP's statement and say that this is a natural path to ascension...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote