View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:59 AM   #1044
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

HI there everybody.

I guess this is a normal situation when lot's of people are trying to join. But I felt like if some things moved without the aproval of the people.

I am not really able to clarify my thoughts here because english is not my spoken language and it would sound rude as I know I sound often that way when I type. So I want to tell you that I am glad we are all joining for that meditation. But we must do the things a little bit simpler and clearer for all the new people joining... I spoke with people who were just catching up on all this and they were all confused about what is the good file why is it that it changes, where is the main site... the forum or the healingproject. I know everything everybody did in this thread was on the purpose of helping and I am sure it is doing a great job. The thing I am pointing out is the fact that when it was just a thread, all the information was concentrated here.. we could "feel" the energy as the people were talkingm debating on how to make things progress. Now even if I am very interrested in all this, I somehow feel like things are decided without consult. I am not pointing someone in particular here and please consider me honest and with good will, I am just maybe out of focus or something, since Phiedpiper got sick and Astralwalker gone, it seems decisions are made too quickly for me.

I personnally think that Phiedpiper's file was doing a great great job with all the colors in my visions it was just awesome... of course somebody can make a file just as good or even better... but the las file with the music in it just seemed completely out of focus to me.

I really feel for now that Phiedpiper's file played twice was working very well for me... Of course you could say that I just have to listen to the file I want but we would miss an important point... We are all supposed to listen to the same file as it helps getting into the same vibes and joinning our energies together.

Since We didn't discussed about it on this thread the decision was made and we or maybe just I was cought off guard with a meditation that didn't work for me.

Am I the only one feeling a little bit concerned about this?

Trully Perseide

P.S. Please those involved in the meditation schedule and planification, don't read this as a negative critic. It is not intended to hurt anyone. It is just intended to see if I am the only one with concerns like these.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote