View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #247
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

For what I understand and correct me if I am wrong, We are going to receive somehow an audio file corresponding to the region we are living, then in a date and time pre-arranged, we are all going to meditate listening to this sound, so that the vibrational state of this world can rise. It is simplified at it's simplest form but comes from true genius calculations offered by the dedicated Carl P Munck and the musical theory that followed by Paul James Furia stating that Maths, music, and geopositionning are all bonded together and that is why the great sacred sites are where they are EXACTELY.

By meditating in those places listening to those specific sounds, we are somehow connecting to that direct energy wich constitute the grid that nourrish this earth. Once we are connected to this grid we as human (the true cocreators of this reality) are going to change it with our love. And that my friends is the most powerfull way of jumping into the realisation of a positive change for this world.

Of course that is a simplification with the words of a french speaking person

While this is put together by PhiedPiper and AstralWalker, people had concerns about the fact that it may take sometime to prepare and felt they didn't want to stay aside... I think PhiedPiper agreed to release some files as soon as they are developped so that we can do some "practice meditations" starting on february 8.

Ok guys if I didn't read the picture correctly please tell me so. My english is rusted and I need to be sure I am on track.

Thank you AstralWalker again for that great thread and PhiedPiper it's so great to have you with us, I feel now that we are going to make change and we need to bring a lot of people with us on this journey. That I will be working on for a while, trying to get my friends to read this material.

Ok that's about what I had to say for today...

I wish you all a Happy, peacefull New year!

With love and absolute knowledge of this beautifull oneness that is our true nature.

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-01-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: correction of a date
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote