View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 06:34 AM   #41
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Can I jump off the physics train for a moment??...I'm sure I'd be a victim of gravity.

LH....As a general statement ...Do you not think we are capable of greatness?? UNIMAGINABLE GREATNESS

I know there are many things wrong...but I see great potential in all of us.

A chance to be great....How do you feel?? WHY NOT MAKE THE CHOICE AND BE GREAT RIGHT NOW IN THE NOW? IF YOU NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE HOW WILL YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU ARE GREAT ALREADY?

I get the "cold" vibe from you like your scanning us and not seeing\feeling us?
THAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION AT THE MOMENT. HOWEVER, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW ME, KNOW THIS IS NOT SO. I DO NOT CONTROL WHAT YOU PERCEIVE. I ALSO HAVE NO DESIRE TO CONTROL YOU. YOU CONTROL YOURSELF
Watching us from a lofty place but not one of us....IN THE SENSE OF COMING FROM A POSITION IN DUALITY, I AM NOT ONE OF YOU. IN THE POSITION OF ONENESS, I AM ONE OF YOU AS WE ARE ALL THE SAME

No offense.....I respect the things you write very much and value your opinion.

Just wondering...."Are you With uS?"

If meaning the 'US" is of the light, then YES, I am with you! If you are asking me in the context of committing myself to that "US", that commitment was made a long time ago. If you're asking me to put my life before yours (we haven't even met in person) I would say yes! Whether you can see it now or somewhere down the road, you will find that I have already done that on so many occasions just so that any Sparks of God would be able to go on for another day. My resolve is probably one that you are not used to hearing about. You are probably not used to hearing of one that remembers who he or she is. That is where your concerns are really coming from. I have stated earlier why I came here. It's my last bus stop. I am downloading all that I know so that someone may pick up on that experience and do something great for themselves in the process. I would love to see everyone succeed in their quest for personal enlightenment. I would also love to see everyone remember who they truly are. What they are already. I am not here to control, manipulate, or impose my will over yours. I am here to honor who you are in the oneness that you are already. I am only here to help you remember. I am also here to honor your free agency. However, don't ask me to honor the abuse of that gift. If you seek guidance, I will do all I can to point you in a direction that is about self empowerment. I ask nothing in return. What I can offer of my gifts I give to those who need them. Again I ask nothing in return, because your personal freedom is priceless. The thank-you I will get is when you achieve this for yourself. It isn't about me. It is about you. I was sent here to speak of my path so that you could possibly avoid the trappings that the darkside has placed everywhere. I am not here seeking popularity. I have no such agendas. I will probably never meet any of you. Haven't yet. But I have started a fire and you are most certainly welcomed to warm that coldness you spoke of by placing a log on that fire. If you have any questions whatsoever, I have an open door policy and you can ask me of anything and I will gladly honor your questions. I hope that answers what you already knew but needed to hear me say it. No offense taken.
Namaste' Stargazer
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote