View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

I omitted something that I just thought of upon waking. It tis a little thing and also very important. Think of it as the key to the car.

When one meditates and uses a mantra, the mantra aslo sets the intention of the "type" of spiritual experience one is likely to have.

For example, if one were to do the rosary on a daily basis that is also a form of meditation and the spiritual experience one has is more likely along the path of an inner vision of the Virgin Mary.

As several of my mantras were composed of Sanskrit Indian words the same applied. My name "karuna" translated means "ocean of compassion" and those were the spiritual manifestations I experienced after many years of dedicated meditation. Another time, with a different mantra, I had popped into a Hindu heaven where they were all dancing and singing. I suddenly experience myself as the observor standing at the back of the room. I remember being a bit startled and then thinking, how boring. This was not a heaven I would want to hang out in.

When I prayed the rosary I had inner visions of Our Lady... and when I practice Buddhism I had inner visions of Buddha and Kuan Yin.

When sitting in church meditating I had an inner vision of Christ which rocked my world. So ones intention upon meditation directs ones vibrational frequency as to which spiritual realm one may end up in and which spiritual entity one may meet on one of the inner spiritual planes.

Remember the teaching, "in my kingdom there are many mansions?" The "kingdom of god" is within and so therefore, when one steps upon their own personal spiritual path, this journey is a path that takes one inward. The repetitions used to still the mind and set intention (the direction one travels upon spiritually), be the repetition a mantra, chanting or prayer are all effective in elevating ones vibrational frequency if done with a open heart and great love.

As for Mer ka Ba? What is still unclear to me is where one ends up when spiritual experience unfolds and whether there is a spiritual guide, teacher, master, Christ at the other side to assist the aspirant once they have adjusted their vibrational frequency to a particular spiritual plane.

I will add that in my personal experience, Christ is the living inner Master of our era and the safest, most spiritually rewarding vibrational compassionate frequency I've ever personally experienced. All the other spiritual teachers/masters were rewarding, but experiencing Christ within was the key to the kingdom. Being flooded with that type of loving compassionate vibrational frequency resonates all the way into every nano particle of one's physical and inner spiritual being. One experiences a connection directly to Divinity/source.

Last edited by Carol; 10-18-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote