View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #547
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startrekka View Post
This is simply a gesture of sincere support for this project. Not that I necessarily agree with everything, or even understand some of the more technical discussions....but I DO resonate with the concept of DOING something to heal the Earth. And I DO know the power of meditation. It works wonders).
Just to let you know,

You don't have to ever worry about taking up some discussion of particular aspects of what we are trying to assemble here you may not agree with, this was exactly one of the things I mentioned earlier I hope we will together be able to get away from completely, something along the lines of what Sanat mentioned pages ago:

It's time for us all to set aside what we may or may not believe and try and consider everything as simply "possible". We can entertain models where we shift things over from "possible" to "probable", but the important thing is that we each agree on recognizing the futility of steadfastly and stubbornly believing in a single version of what's happening or going to happen without accomodating new possibilities at all times.

I'm updating the model I'm working with just about every day, and am quite happy to keep doing so. We can only hope to find some sort of consensus on the most fundamental aspects of what's important for us to recognize and celebrate in these times, and I think that was always meant to be the focus of this project.

Right from the first page, Astralwalker has been trying his best to find a plausible context for the situation, and generally speaking, it seems to stand up fairly well as far as I can tell.

I guess the most important aspect of all is finding a way to concentrate inwards together on this natural core, so that we have a foothold and anchorpoint in what appears to be otherwise an increasingly chaotic and unstable society. And with enough momentum, we can influence the latter with the increasing worldwide strength of the former.

See how powerfully we can change that flexible outcome (and I truly believe that nothing in the future is set in stone, if there had to be one thing I firmly believed in no matter what).

Of course we'll never know for sure if we are successful, but it is quite possible we can redirect the future towards a much more ideal outcome. Hopefully this clarifies things even more.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote