View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 04:12 AM   #167
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear Lastmimzy-

Regarding your question:
"Samarkis and Astralwalker~~regarding "the soul will not/cannot be lost (EVER)"~~what is meant by these constant references we are exposed to, about "the perishing of the soul"? (Like the one from "you know where"~~i.e. "....to gain the whole world, and lose ones own soul". I, too, am inclined to feel that ones soul is eternal, but could well be that this is the case when one reaches a higher dimension ??"

I feel it is VERY IMPORTANT to read these 3-4 FREE E-books at WWW.michaelsharp.org It explains as plainly in the common spoken vernacular of today what we Humans really are-Fractals(portions of God-Divine Creator) and as such,our ability to THINK and to INTEND in order to MANIFEST a Reality(Until now it has been many religious leaders and PTB feeding us this noxious soup called "education" so as to create their reality). PLS READ AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!! Your Mind and ability to think,imagine ,dream a NEW REALITY is YOUR KEYS TO FREEEEDOM to a new reality!!!
Pls see this clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHP...&feature=email

If our soul is a portion of God(experiencing every experience and knowing all-good bad,joy-pain) then that can NEVER get lost,die, etc. Just our physical vehicle may die(or it may evolve to materialize and de-materialize if one has reached that spiritual level). BUT Death is NEVER an End.....it is a PORTAL to another Beginning.(You may want to read "Law of One"-www.divinecosmos.com - as it discusses what exactly happens to a soul when it removes from a physical vehicle.)

Blessings!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote