View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #520
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
In case anyone didn't catch it inside of the longer post, a little demo of what I'm working on for the February date is posted here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18272939...1-demo.wav.zip

Sorry for the size but it needs to be preserved in wav format or the lossyness of an mp3 file would severely compromise the quality of entrainment.

This is just a simple composite loop for the time being but the idea with meditation files is not necessarily to pay attention to the content anyways, it's much better to just allow it to wash away all of the excess of mind chatter and sense of linear time completely. Further updates should be much more effective in this regard, I'm just working out the logistics at the moment of how to morph from one focal point to the next.
The demo file is ok, PhiedPiper.

But it only generates energy. Its empty.

There are no feelings in it.

Our main power comes from our emotions. If the music can not touch the most pure and divine in us, then it can not serve its purpose and it can not achieve its goal.

I know that we discussed this before, but what I have in mind is little different.

Also I know that this is still in developing stage and that you need feedback from people.

I respect you much my friend but I think we have to change the file.

I tried on myself and also my wife tried on herself, and we came to the same conclusion:

It generates power but you can not move your filings through the sound.

The only true merit of something is the inner felling.

You just have to feel what vibrations it brings with you when you listen. Despite the fact this issue is very sensitive – your file is powerful but it is empty, there is no emotional charge, there is no love, joy and sensation in it.

And without those it will not work.

I know your potential, you can do much, but I think we have to change this file. If the generated energy field of milions of consciousness, can not hold the frequency of peace, harmony and balance it can be misused.

And the file does not generate those emotions in me and my wife. I know that we are not merit but we have some experience in the field.

Only when the energy that is generated from millions of humans that meditate, has those components in itself, is safe and secure and can do much.

Otherwise it will end up in wrong hands, and I can not allow this to happen.

So I believe we have to discuss this issue, further…I trust you completely and I know that your IQ is high and you will understand my words.

If not possible otherwise we can simple start on 9 May 2009 with guided meditation as this one:

Journey Through The Chakras - Colette Baron-Reid

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Colette-...dba448cb54d561

its easy to tune into and if played all over the world and in the same time it will have deep impact on the fractal structure of the Matrix.

Especially a strong power will be generated after all songs are complete and the last song “Love Is The Answer” comes.

Let’s start with this and lets progress as we go.

But I strongly stand that this has to be done with pure emotions since that is the primary power that will change this matrix.

Not technology not else, but pure power that comes from a pure heart.

I will try to reach you on Skype

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote