View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 05:30 AM   #12
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anti Gravity Research And The Missing Dr. Ning Li

Buzz Aldrin most certainly has some level of agreement with the postulates pushed forth by Dr. Baker. He serves on the board of Gravwave, LLC:

Buzz Aldrin, Senior Science Advisor

Scroll down about 2/3's, you will see him. It is interesting to note that Buzz Aldrin was recently quoted as saying that "the next men on the moon will speak Chinese." That is a very bold, very blunt statement.

BTW...while i was researching some stuff on Leonid Grishchuk I found the following:

2003 Gravitational Wave Conference

What is interesting is its the first mention of Ning Li post 2002 (where i found the reference in the budget information from 2004, referencing AC Gravity, LLC, the company Li founded). She was listed here as "Honorary Co-Chairwoman" (on page 3).

While you are perusing this 36 page treat, take note of the scientists represened at this conference. It is a virtual who's who of gravity physics and materials science (sans a few that choose to be more low key).

As well, take note of who is in the "keynote" position with his information. The very same Dr. Baker of whom we are currently defending the honor of.

Finally, take a few moments to peruse the subjects (abstracts) issued forth in this publication. This rabbit hole just got deeper, and this rabbit looks like Giorgio Fontana.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote