View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #2404
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

To me, this image shows the way the three eclipses we are in the middle of (July 7, July 22nd and August 6th) are connected together, with the cloud-like surround representing the energetic dance they are bringing to us in such a powerful time of preparation for 2012.

Recently, when Carolyn Evers and I were working together, the subject of the pending solar eclipse came up and Carolyn was shown a string of graduated pearls, building up to the largest central pearl and then reducing again on the other side. Accompanying this was the message that this coming solar eclipse was akin to the large central pearl when looking at the energy events that are preparing us for 2012.

So on July 17th, Carolyn asked for information on this event and Jeshua came forth to describe it to us. As usual, he gave us much more than detail on the event itself, adding a beautiful explanation of the dance of the planets and other heavenly bodies and of humanity as these energies flow, changing the consciousness of humanity and of individuals.

“Humans are like a radio tower. They transmit and they receive. They receive these energies from outer space and they work through the process of the physical body, through the physical/emotional field and then they transmit what they have received and imprinted on what they have received is their own point of view, their own attitudes, their thinking. They pattern their emotions on this new energy as they transmit it...”

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Although i like the message in this one ,i would like some further info on authenticity/genuine limited info on ccc ground pics not conclusive anyone local wanna take a peak?

Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 07-21-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote