View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #35
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 911 no planes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
I am not taking this personal eyes wide open but its obvious you have just fallen off the turnip truck.

All of the nonsense you are posting has been covered in detail over the past several years. If you want to know exactly why there could never have been any airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center on 911 you have only to read my 15 page affidavit submitted to the New York District Court Southern Division on January 28, 2008 which you can find anywhere on the web.

So let me respectfully make this suggestion: either you climb back on the turnip truck and go back to where you came from or do your own linking and quit wasting my time.

Thanks and all the best, Henry.
Do you think i am henry....?

John, it seems VERY personal to me now. Turnip truck? What are you implying? That im some kind of redneck moron? I am not familiar with american expressions so I hope I am wrong on that count.

You seem to be attacking me rather than addressing my questions.

Really, I would expect better from someone like yourself.

Also, for the record, I do belive that the offical stroy is NOT true. I have read 6 books on 9/11 & numerous websites & have read the work of Griffen, Jones & so on.
I concluded there is very strong evedence that the towers were demolished & that we have been lied regarding the pentagon.

I can see that this technology exists but I have yet to see any evidence to persuade me that it was all hologrammes that were used on 9/11.

I googled "john lear 9/11 affidavit" but found nothing on the first 3 pages. I would love to read it john. Please link.

Love & light.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote