View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #955
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Sanat, sorry, I'm just a bit weird...I've never heard of anything like this before.

Could you explain a bit, how did you get all those (wonderful) numbers of participants and all other numbers?

Is this measurable at all?

I'm very greatful in advance for your reply.

With
Nothing wierd with curiosity my friend Very natural and good.

I can explain. But I provided all the links in the post so you can read about it yourself. I also have a website (link below) which is explains more about this.

In short; it is not very different from "dowsing". The method is faster and also more precise because you use a partner. There is a saying: "Ask and you shall receive!". It is more literal than we might think. Basically you can compare it to dowsing. It is a way to communicate with the "higher Self" which has access to "all" knowledge. You get a "muscle response" where the muscle goes weak in response to a statement that is "not true", and it goes strong in response to a statement that is "true". Thus you get a "yes" or a "no" response. That is what you work with to arrive at numbers by statements like: "The number of participants in the Nexus2012 meditation event today was more than X people"... then you move upwards until you get a "no" response, and then you can "fine calibrate" as much as you want to arrive at a precise number...

You can read more about it here:

http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=15

Everyone can do it "in theory", but in practice it takes practice and experience. You have to be of integrity to get accurate results and also the intention behind the statement/question must be of integrity. In short, the higher you and your partner are on the Scale of Consciousness the better it will work. You will have to enter a very meditative and clear state of mind, and you must be totally neutral with regards to "results" (otherwise it will effect your results greatly). Hope this helped. Thanks

Last edited by Sanat; 02-08-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote