Thread: Activator-X
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:38 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Activator-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Does anyone happen to know if this will actually reverse damage and calcification of the arteries? I know it's helpful in prevention of these things but I wonder if it does anything to repair any sort of damage that has already been done....
Oh absolutely this kind of damage can be reversed! The body wants to heal - is a phrase I got from a Donna Eden interview on Conscious Media Network.

But is Activator X the answer? I'm not sure without doing some research.

This is what I do know ... enzymes like serrapeptase can remove this gunk from the artery walls.

How does the gunk get there in the first place? Well our food sources are so corrupt that absolutely hostile systems are set up in the body and the arteries get "burned" and the cholesterol, etc. run in to patch it up and keep the blood in your circulatory system.

Vitamin B6 can help eliminate one of the arterial destructors.

Weston A Price did studies in the 1930s and showed our health and the deterioration of it are all about food and water. The primitive people knew that animal fat was essential and had nutrients not found in any vegetation food. They made sure young people of child bearing disposition were the first to get the best fats prior to conception,while pregnant and while nursing. Dr. Price asked why - they said because they know it makes perfect babies.

quote from"
http://www.bodyecology.com/07/04/05/activator_x.php
But Activator X is effective for more than just tooth decay. According to research1, Activator X plays a role in:

* The proper growth and development of children
* Supporting endocrine function, especially the thyroid
* Reducing chronic inflammation related to heart disease
* Decreased mortality rates

Last edited by Karen; 09-17-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote