View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #338
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
Before i continue, the following points are intended as constructive criticisms.

1) i do not likek the design of the invitation, looks a bit airy fairy to me. Should the design not be a bit more neutral in it's appearance so as to aim to appeal to a wider audience?

2) Is this individial( the right person to manage this? I work for a company that deal with events and publications so i have some knoweldge of the work required to make the necessary arrangments for large sized gatherings. It would not be fair or reasonable to expect one person to co-ordinate thousands of people globally!!

If this will be pulled off successfully then i suggest that people wishing to help set this up, do the following.

SEND your CV (with/without as many personal details as you like) then send this to the owners of this forum or astralwalker.

Then, from that a team should be appointed with clear objectives, time frames and responsibilities. This should be co-ordinated with regular meetings (perhaps over software like Windows Live Messenger, AIM etc)

Then you have a better chance of pulling this off. So far though, a girly, airy fairy design does more to put me off, because i can see this isn't being done properly.... YET!

In addition much more time needs to be allocated to set this up. I suggest allowing 12 months to make arrangements and then set a date 6 months in. By this point you will be better aware of any delays elsewhere that could hold the show up so to speak.
Greetings thegreat1 and everybody,
I don't agree, thegreat1
I must say I love this airy-fairy girly look and I think it will attract a wider audience, an audience of spiritualists, according to me.

I think Samarkis and others have made a great work and they are the right persons to manage this.
These people that will be attracted is not the “ordinary people” that is attracted in some “ordinary advertisement” or similar.
The knowledge you are talking about, is it NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) or something like that?
Most people here are very aware of these mechanisms, it will not attract them.
If you don't understand this spiritual type of persons, then you can't handle it either.
This is not a political rally or something, for the masses, because they will not do it, anyway.
This is not a top-down structure and pulling some strings and the “low level people” will obey.
This is about the individual that has to accept it, or it will not work.
The individual has a feeling what to do, they will learn enough to do it, when time comes.
The force behind this is LOVE.
I don't understand why we have to delay anything.
“The present is now, and the now is the present.”
I can't see any problem at all.
Every different group, call it subgroup in the world, prepare and learn, and do their part of healing.
When the time comes they synchronise with a “Synchroniser”.
What is the problem?
I must say I don't understand it at all.
Keep up the steam, we are the Avalon team....
blessings to all
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote