Thread: Sirius Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sirius Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
We remote viewed a civilization around Sirius during the CSETI training / outing I was on. Multiple people from he group reported visions of a civilization / city that looked like it was made out of geometric light. I guess there are supposed to be multiple civilizations around this star on different planets.
Thank-you. Are the Sirians mediators between us and the Dracs (mediators between God/Satan and Man...playing the role of a sort of Christ)...OR are they in league with the Dracs to enslave and destroy us? Something very wrong is going on here on Earth. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what is wrong...and how to correct it. Are the Sirians trying to prepare us to stand up to the Dracs on our own? Do we have to get our act together by Dec. 21, 2012? Is this when the Sirians leave us to our own devices? Are the DUMB's and the Secret Space Program designed to defend the solar system against the Dracs once the Sirians pull out?
Are we preparing for a Drac-Attack? 'I'm suffering a Drac-Attack!'
I'm not basing this on anything I have heard or read. I'm just wondering. I'm trying to keep an open mind. I don't know what to think or believe. I just think we are in a huge amount of trouble...but I'm not sure what the nature of that trouble really is. I'm not sure I want to know either. Everyone has been lying to us...so it must be pretty darn bad.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 06:31 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote