Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #26
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Ya he is making a last ditch push to get his knowledge out there. I fear he is going to call it quits soon because there is no money in it and he cant survive. Try to donate if you can.
Definitely. I have asked that my family purchase some of his material for my christmas gift this year.

Last edited by Doom; 11-28-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #27
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Can you be a little more precise instead of being general? Meaning he does not believe that we have nothing inside of us. No soul like that sorta thing?
First of all, remember, it is Alan Watts that is the spirtual atheist, not Alan Watt, so this discussion should not be carried on in this thread(let's keep it as an Alan Watt thread, no derailment).

As for being a little more precise, why don't you do some research if you are interested? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE5M8743a1s (BTW, I do not support spiritual atheism, or Alan Watts)

IMO, spiritual atheism, is just a push, some decor, to make atheism more acceptable.

Last edited by Doom; 12-03-2008 at 05:47 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #28
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
First of all, this is Alan Watts that is the spirtual atheist, not Alan Watt, so this discussion should not be carried on in this thread(let's keep it as an Alan Watt thread, no derailment).

As for being a little more precise, why don't you do some research if you are interested? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE5M8743a1s
ok well pay more attention and be aware of something before you say it. I had another question is he the one who doesn't believe in E.T.s have been manipulating people?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #29
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
I had another question is he the one who doesn't believe in E.T.s have been manipulating people?
I don't know what Alan Watts thinks about "ETs".

Alan Watt, on the other hand, has extensive research proving that there are no ETs manipulating people, and that there are no aliens here involved with people on earth in anyway. I haven't heard him deny the possible existence of aliens somewhere in the universe, but I can't spreak for him. But he often references and shows all the research of how the whole "Alien Agenda" from aliens, to reptiles, is a top down culture creation, designed to disable the mind of the victims(the general public); How it is counter intelligence to discredit truth, and how it all ties in with the new age movement.

Last edited by Doom; 12-03-2008 at 05:48 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #30
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

what i really find interesting though is that he agrees with zeitgeist the movie when it comes down to the religion part and the sun gods which makes me wonder who side is he on.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #31
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
what i really find interesting though is that he agrees with zeitgeist the movie when it comes down to the religion part and the sun gods which makes me wonder who side is he on.
Many of these alike sources, provide a little bit of truth, to grab the audience, and then shoot it off into outter space, and mislead you with solutions and conclusions that fit in with the new world order agenda. It's the next generation of predictive programming. Especially the new Zeitgeist with the whole utopian venus project stuff.


Alan Watt does IMO show how all old religions are a scam. You see the new world order is bringing in a new religion to destroy all old religions, but they also set up all the old religions. Religion has always been used as a tool to control the public.

Last edited by Doom; 12-03-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #32
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

one more question here. How did did we end up here on earth?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #33
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
one more question here. How did we end up here on earth?
My opinion, honestly I don't think anyone can truly answer that. The information may be held secret somewhere by the elite, but I think that we have to understand that there are some things that cannot be answered for certain. We simply don't have the information needed to say with confidence how it happened one way or the other. We can't make information up to fill in the blanks just because it makes sense to us. Everyone wants there to be an answer, so they will go along with these fantastic lies of how we are created by aliens, etc. The New Age is driven by possibility think, if it is possible it must be true. But there is no rational; sure there is plenty of false rationalization, but there truly is no rational.

Last edited by Doom; 11-13-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #34
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
My opinion, honestly I don't think anyone can truly answer that. The information may be held secret somewhere by the elite, but I think that we have to understand that there are some things that cannot be answered for certain. We simply don't have the information needed to say with confidence how it happened one way or the other. We can't make information up to fill in the blanks just because it makes sense to us. Everyone wants there to be an answer, so they will go along with these fantastic lies of how we are created by aliens, etc. The New Age is driven by possibility think, if it is possible it must be true. But there is no rational; sure there is plenty of false rationalization, but there truly is no rational.
What? how is it a fantasy to be created by aliens ? To my understanding there isn't a way to disprove or approve of that so that realm is inconclusive falling in either side is ignorant. I will say this there are some truth and A LOT* of false stuff in the New Age. They will mix in truth with lies that's how they operate. Have you read the terran papers? If you haven't here is a link and interesting read w/e you have the chance.http://www.2shared.com/file/3237761/...ra_papers.html
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:32 PM   #35
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
What? how is it a fantasy to be created by aliens ? To my understanding there isn't a way to disprove or approve of that so that realm is inconclusive falling in either side is ignorant. I will say this there are some truth and A LOT* of false stuff in the New Age. They will mix in truth with lies that's how they operate. Have you read the terran papers? If you haven't here is a link and interesting read w/e you have the chance.http://www.2shared.com/file/3237761/...ra_papers.html
We are not created by aliens.
There is plenty of proof that it is a fantasy we are created by aliens. It is counter-intellgience, psychological warfare. I'm aware of the terran papers, and many other false informations that say we are created by aliens, etc. In fact one of the ways you can prove this is false is all the mainstream push for people to believe this type of stuff. Be it through predictive programming in fictional movies, cartoons, or through false interpretations of history by Sitchin and others, all of this information is desgined counter-intelligence. Once you believe we are created by aliens in any way, that means we are already defeated, it means (even if you are not consciously doing so) that you are accepting aliens as superios, as gods. And believing such lies only leads to chasing your imagination in circles, cause you'll never find an alien that you can complain to. It is simple, classic, counter intelligence to disable the victim's mind. All these types of beliefs fit in with the new age religion they are bringing in to better control us. It's also similar to blaming bin-laden for terror. Create an enemy that doesn't exist so that you can direct blame, etc. towards it. (not saying bin-laden doesn't exist, but you catch the drift?)

People always want to believe the fantastic. We are programmed to do so by fiction. They want everyone to have an "open mind" to aliens etc. Because to them, an "open mind" means an 'unguarded mind", ready to be programmed. And once again, it is possibilty think, because even if you accepted all the dis-info out there as valid evidence of aliens creating us, it is still hardly concrete evidence at all, and relies on possibilty think(if it is possible it is true). But as I said before, people WANT to believe in fantasy, and they will do so, unfortunately.

Last edited by Doom; 11-13-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #36
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Take a look at it this way. When trying to convince people of the Elite/Illuminist/NWO etc.. We need to stay grounded in facts, like fluoride, aspartme, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, Non governmental organizations (funded by the elite), non profit organizations (funded by the elite), computer monitoring, scientific technocracy, the sham of democracy, the books of the Eugenecists Darwin, Huxley, propaganda with media, military complex, big pharma, the hoodwinking of the EPA, FDA, nuclear comission, etc.... With these arguments you have more leverage/facts to win an argument.

If you start getting into exoteric/esoteric we start getting into belief/faith systems and you will loose them. The "big boys" know this and purposely fund New Age people and concepts to bring about redirction from the absolute truth that you are breathing poisened air and you are drinking fluoridated water. Both of which make you lethargic, lower your IQ and stop you from sythesizing/taking action to stop this BOOOLSHEEEET!

I thought that was a nice slice in the matrix
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:49 PM   #37
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Take a look at it this way. When trying to convince people of the Elite/Illuminist/NWO etc.. We need to stay grounded in facts, like fluoride, aspartme, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, Non governmental organizations (funded by the elite), non profit organizations (funded by the elite), computer monitoring, scientific technocracy, the sham of democracy, the books of the Eugenecists Darwin, Huxley, propaganda with media, military complex, big pharma, the hoodwinking of the EPA, FDA, nuclear comission, etc.... With these arguments you have more leverage/facts to win an argument.

If you start getting into exoteric/esoteric we start getting into belief/faith systems and you will loose them. The "big boys" know this and purposely fund New Age people and concepts to bring about redirction from the absolute truth that you are breathing poisened air and you are drinking fluoridated water. Both of which make you lethargic, lower your IQ and stop you from sythesizing/taking action to stop this BOOOLSHEEEET!

I thought that was a nice slice in the matrix

Yes, exactly, and for example - as to focus on whats really happening rather than chasing aliens and things that cannot be proven, read my post on project avalon's health forum regarding 'the disappearing male'. and you'll see, scientistis in labs are destroying us, while we chase aliens in our imagination.

Last edited by Doom; 11-13-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #38
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

WELL, instead of just talking about it I think Alan Watt should look for solutions. Such as the Common law A thread I started a while back....ok I was trying to look for the link to my thread and for some reason the jerks in Avalon closed it down...HMMM i wonder why they would do that? I think I will start another one and let you know.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #39
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
WELL, instead of just talking about it I think Alan Watt should look for solutions.
All Alan Watt offers really are solutions. Becase part of the solution is waking people up from beleiving dis-info, seperating fact from fiction, and indentifying counter-intelligence.

We can't look for solutions if aliens created us, cause you'll never find an alien to complain to. Any solution you will find when you beleive some of these kinds of counter-intelligence just lead you to the conclusions that the PTB want you to come to, solutions that fit in with their agenda.

Last edited by Doom; 11-13-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #40
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
All Alan Watt offers really are solutions. Becase part of the solution is waking people up from beleiving dis-info, seperating fact from fiction, and indentifying counter-intelligence.

We can't look for solutions if aliens created us, cause you'll never find an alien to complain to. Any solution you will find when you beleive some of these kinds of counter-intelligence just lead you to the conclusions that the PTB want you to come to, solutions that fit in with their agenda.
It's still an opinion dude and ive done my own conclusive work and to me there is a presence here on this planet a very NEGATIVE one. To say otherwise is like saying "there is no chemtrails, there is no underground bases, etc.". What solutions are those that he offers other than waking people up which is really easy if you know which buttons to push
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #41
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
It's still an opinion dude and ive done my own conclusive work and to me there is a presence here on this planet a very NEGATIVE one. To say otherwise is like saying "there is no chemtrails, there is no underground bases, etc.". What solutions are those that he offers other than waking people up which is really easy if you know which buttons to push
Well there is a negative presence, but it's not aliens. It's 'evil'. And no, waking people up is not easy "if you know which buttons to push" because waking up is an individual's choice, you cannot force some one to wake up. And even most people who think they are awake, are not really awake at all, but confused and misguided. It is not easy at all. If it was, we wouldn't be in the situation we are. The only solution is to truly wake up. Then the correct actions become self-evident.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #42
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

ok what sort of evil presence are you referring too? and what are his solutions you didn't answer my question...Another thing is that when he talks about Jesuits he doesn't make any sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KpAESTzJcM. Either you wake up and smell the coffee or you stay asleep.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #43
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
ok what sort of evil presence are you referring too? and what are his solutions you didn't answer my question...Another thing is that when he talks about Jesuits he doesn't make any sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KpAESTzJcM. Either you wake up and smell the coffee or you stay asleep.
imo, if his info isn't "making sense" to you it's because you don't understand it, not because it actually doesn't make sense.

His solutions are to truly wake up, and truly wake everyone up, and then action becomes self-evident. That is a solution. Why do you want someone telling you what to do? Solution is to come to our own conclusions.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #44
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
imo, if his info isn't "making sense" to you it's because you don't understand it, not because it actually doesn't make sense.

His solutions are to truly wake up, and truly wake everyone up, and then action becomes self-evident. That is a solution. Why do you want someone telling you what to do? Solution is to come to our own conclusions.
i will go on a limb here and say you didn't even watch the video .Telling people "oh the Illuminati control the world" is a solution yeah sure. That's like 1/10 of the solution the rest is all up to common law . My point was earlier is to think for yourself and do your own dam research and relying on others that are truth yet disinformation agents or like you label it counter-intelligence*. I suggest you watch the video IMO to show you what I was referring too and how he chokes up when hes talking about the Vatican
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:39 AM   #45
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

, oh ive heard that interview, these allegations are such tripe, always about the jesuits... I often find these allegations come from the people coming from the christian side or alien movement/new age side, suggesting this allegations might be mislead by shotty information. OF course there is jesuit involvement in this new world order, we all know the vatican is at the heart of all of this along with many other institutions, organzations, and powerful families, etc. But IMO Anyone who knows whats really going on isn't fooled by the jesuits overblown power argument, which is what this clip's allegations' really are when you get to the bottom of it. I will say though, that I'm not much of a fan of Alex Jones at all. THough, I don't look down on anyone just because they will go on Alex's show, because he has such high exposure - I would want to appear on his show too if I had important information to get out. But, I do find Alex Jones to be somewhat of a double-edged sword...

Last edited by Doom; 11-16-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #46
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

so his solutions were waking people up? that's it? ...
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:35 PM   #47
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

i was confused at first thinking it was the alan watt of zen fame.. i like alan watts calm nature when he talks about this new world order and eugenics stuff.. he is doing another interveiw on alex jones this week ..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #48
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

A very sad state of our times is people asking for the answers! We can no longer think for ourselves. Listen to Alan for a month let it soak in.

Good luck
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #49
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SE Coast, US
Posts: 195
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

I have listened for only 30 minutes...as of now.
I already agree with this bit..."a con game IS being played."
Now I ask...what are we to do, but choose not to play?
The only way I can see...to not play...is to live completely 'off the grid'.
Ignore all established society, and hit the hills alone...scrape a living directly from nature.
This is not an option at the moment...I have the ultimate job right now, and the ultimate situation (by my standards). My life shows no outward signs of being manipulated by anyone...I am a product of the choices I make moment by moment...or am I under the influence of some illusion?

I recognize the architect of my reality each time I look into a mirror.
Show me how I am mistaken...please.

I will continue to watch the videos and listen to the programs, I'd like to hear answers to my questions...and will continue to seek them.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #50
Doom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 146
Default Re: Alan Watt(Researcher) - books, free videos, free mp3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Ya he is making a last ditch push to get his knowledge out there. I fear he is going to call it quits soon because there is no money in it and he cant survive. Try to donate if you can.
Definitely. I have asked that my family purchase some of his material for my christmas gift this year.
My order has been sent! Can't wait for my books!
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon