Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 04:40 AM   #1
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 992
Default Excuse Me!!!!

But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!

This place seems to have bonkers since Ive been away. Whats going on????
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!

This place seems to have bonkers since Ive been away. Whats going on????
Dear carmen

this place has gone completely mental!!!

I have no idea what is going to become of it all!

I have no idea what it means to be in the mysts but it seems like a lot of people have gone there.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:49 AM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Hi there Carmen! Long time no see!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:54 AM   #4
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Nebula9D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 107
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Hi Carmen, it means "imposed" silence.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 AM   #5
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

I just posted this...

Re: Pls Note: **Avalon 2 will be Launching Soon!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra
PA2 is GaiaLove and Céline's forum approved by Bill .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww, now I understand.

I just saw a poster called Bob get banned in the chat room by these two for asking questions and making comments they didn't like.

I don't know her and asked the group why people were in the mist.
She said to ask a mod or admin so I asked for their names.
she said to ask gareth or gaialove, then suggested that I ask a senior mod called Samarkis.

When I asked why she had to use such foul language like fu.... and sh.....in a public forum, she said because she was angry and basically so what.

All she did was feel sorry for herself and go on and about how everybody blames poor her.

Soon, she became hyper when I asked other questions and I was told that I must have an agenda.

Very sad to see what happened to this forum. The handwriting is on the way.
Everyone stay safe and don't fall for any BS stories.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20924&page=2
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:02 AM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I just posted this...

Re: Pls Note: **Avalon 2 will be Launching Soon!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra
PA2 is GaiaLove and Céline's forum approved by Bill .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww, now I understand.

I just saw a poster called Bob get banned in the chat room by these two for asking questions and making comments they didn't like.

I don't know her and asked the group why people were in the mist.
She said to ask a mod or admin so I asked for their names.
she said to ask gareth or gaialove, then suggested that I ask a senior mod called Samarkis.

When I asked why she had to use such foul language like fu.... and sh.....in a public forum, she said because she was angry and basically so what.

All she did was feel sorry for herself and go on and about how everybody blames poor her.

Soon, she became hyper when I asked other questions and I was told that I must have an agenda.

Very sad to see what happened to this forum. The handwriting is on the way.
Everyone stay safe and don't fall for any BS stories.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20924&page=2
Your view of what happend in the chat channel is one sided..anyone want the logs of what happened in the chat..send gaialove a msg
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:05 AM   #7
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

I have the logs celine. Want me to post them?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:06 AM   #8
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I have the logs celine. Want me to post them?
You mean logs of me going nuts and getting angry over being suckered into an easy bait game?


shrug..anyone wanna read that?

Carmen i am sorry this is happening..really i am...sigh
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:11 AM   #9
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Exclamation Re: Excuse Me!!!!

In regards to "In the Mists".........

That is our calling it a "cool down" period.........

There has been some issues of late that have caused quite a few mods to
be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive,tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

In Light!
Samarkis
Moderator
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!

This place seems to have bonkers since Ive been away. Whats going on????



Yeah run away while you can Carmen! It's a sinking ship!
The good old Avalon days are gone!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #11
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
In regards to "In the Mists".........

That is our calling it a "cool down" period.........

There has been some issues of late that have caused quite a few mods to
be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive,tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

In Light!
Samarkis
Moderator
Your joking right, this has to be a joke.

Oooh God, I am being surrounded by clouds. Run for the hills.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
In regards to "In the Mists".........

That is our calling it a "cool down" period.........

There has been some issues of late that have caused quite a few mods to
be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......
So it never was about truth. I'm glad ["2"] is invite only. That will solve the ongoing problems, won't it? No interlopers, nice and organized. No riff raff, like the government or sweet hits.

I'm glad that you agree that people who built that which is now worth having may have a piece to say. It HAD been about sharing information, not giving it from .... that place.

Higher ethics, and so many questions now.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:44 AM   #13
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Exclamation Re: Excuse Me!!!!

So Glad that many of you understand self responsability.....

And civic duty..................

: )

Much Light!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:49 AM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

There's nothing new under the sun.Like trying to find new water in a infinite ocean.

TIC TOC
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:02 AM   #15
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Yeah run away while you can Carmen! It's a sinking ship!
The good old Avalon days are gone!
Yep, the NEW Avalon is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
In regards to "In the Mists".........

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......
Higher ethics?

Valued members may not be asked to join?
Interesting.......
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:17 AM   #16
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Exclamation Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Yep, the NEW Avalon is here.



Higher ethics?

Valued members may not be asked to join?
Interesting.......

Dear Linda.....If you quote someone....pls do not change emphasis in the quote.....(as in my words, pls)

Those that are asked to join in Avalon 2 will be asked to participate beyond just the internet.....Your choice in putting the words "valued members" in- is yr opinion.....Not mine or Avalon.

Yes, Avalon 2 will be asking people to participate more than just internet....what a concept, huh??? AND, Actually make some positive change!!

Much Light to all!!
Samarkis
Moderator
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:25 AM   #17
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive,tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

In Light!
Samarkis
Moderator
you mean pretty much as it was when it was a paid subscription and pretty much what the original intent was for Avalon?

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #18
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Zeddo.....

Avalon 2 will be free subscription, however the feel will be like when we were paid subscription in that serious minded & responsable people will be interacting and helping with real time community projects of every scale,each according to their talents and resources....and most definitely with the original intent!!!

Much Light & Love!!!

Samarkis
Moderator

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #19
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You mean logs of me going nuts and getting angry over being suckered into an easy bait game?


shrug..anyone wanna read that?
Suckered into an easy bait game?

Because we asked questions or offered advice in a concerned way?
Please review the logs.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:38 AM   #20
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Zeddo.....

Avalon 2 will be free subscription, however the feel will be like when we were paid subscription in that serious minded & responsable people will be interacting and helping with real time community projects of every scale,each according to their talents and resources....and most definitely with the original intent!!!

Much Light & Love!!!

Samarkis
Moderator

Dear Samarkis
I can see the point of that, my only concern is that it sounds a little elitist.
I and many others have tried to lift the vision of some who seemed stuck in victim consciousness with out even realizing they were in it, and I know that sounds judgmental, but I spent great deal of my life there myself and without the help of others I would still be stuck in it.
It would be very easy to form a lovy forum and yes thats the true world but we aren't there yet, people need example and im not saying Im one, to be lifted out of negativity.
Regards
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #21
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Chris! Blessings!!

I know of the concern some may have ....however, I believe that once
the New Avalon has opened.....many of those concerns will fall away.....

There is also plans for an outreach program to educate & enlighten
others with a panel of spiritual teachers......( of course still honoring free will choices )

I send all much love & regards.....

Samarkis
Moderator


Last edited by Karen; 03-17-2010 at 04:39 AM. Reason: text too wide for easy reading - added line returns
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #22
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Also..........

What has been a positive and great success here, will most assuredly continue at Avalon 2..........(Key word...positive!!! ) : )

In Light!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #23
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Chris! Blessings!!

I know of the concern some may have ....however, I believe that once the New Avalon has opened.....many of those concerns will fall away.....

There is also plans for an outreach program to educate & enlighten others with a panel of spiritual teachers......

I send all much love & regards.....

Samarkis
Moderator
Thanks for your reply Samarkis

I can see the sense of it.
Namaste

Last edited by Karen; 03-17-2010 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Fix quote tag
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #24
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member
 
Floyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 65
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

The idea of a panel of spiritual consultants is an interesting one. Simlar in ways to the elitist philosopher kings in Plato's ideal state. I wonder what qualifications or qualities one needs to be such a guide and who decides that such qualities in a person are sufficient.
At university I studied cults and new religious movements and it is always interesting to see the trends in place before such a movement is born.
Avalon 2 may be practically focussed which is a good intent and may work..Then again it may not.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #25
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Very few will I suppose but anyway

Are you listening to this folks? A panel of spiritual teachers
What will the teachers tell us? i wonder whay will we be able to follow, will there be twists and turns and omg moments? But we will have Love and Light, we'll be fine, everythings fine

Nothing to see here-- move along
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon