Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you think the US Economy will crash before this Saturday?
Yes! It's going to tank like the Titanic!! 16 13.01%
No, it will take weeks or months. 61 49.59%
Maybe. I think it will happen in a few days. 30 24.39%
I don't know. I'm confused! 16 13.01%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Poll: Do you think the US economy will crash before Saturday?

Hey,

I just want to see if you guys think the US economy will tank this week or not. Please vote, thanks!

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
zuni

Thumbs up Re: Poll: Do you think the US economy will crash before Saturday?

Not sre how to vote.......but im preyin for it every second brother.....
Peace
Old 10-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poll: Do you think the US economy will crash before Saturday?

Hi guys and gals,

Seems like you all are split in between that it might happen in before Saturday, and it may take weeks or months to happen. Of course, there are a few of you who think it's going to drop like a hydrogen bomb in a day or two! So far, the global news are quite frightening with the Japanese stock market making a huge drop. And rate cuts? Yeah, like that is going to solve anything. Meanwhile, the Dow is still plunging at -232.81, and it's still early in the day for trading. Well, continue voting everyone...thanks! Stay safe and everybody stay calm before the mega financial storm hits!! Actually, it's already hitting....

-Phillip
Old 10-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
Dr. D

Remember this is planned implosion.Will milk the system for all its worth.Will drag it out as long as possible. The only thing is because it is global others may have a say before USA does. Watch the world for what is really going on not the DOW etc.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

It's dropped about 2,000 points over the last 3 months. Personally, that fits my definition of tanking. Will it continue to tank? Sure. But tanking is taking place, despite the moment to moment ups and downs. One look at the trends of the three major markets, EU, AI and US will demonstrate the worldwide collapse.

It's obviously designed to do just this. There is a big consolidation of power taking place. Whereas there were dozens of banks ruling the money system, now it will be only a few. Most of the wealth now in the hands of even fewer members of the population.

=) It reminds me of my Ranch, that i want so badly. Unplugged from the grid. From all of this non-sense. I hope when the Amero comes, I'll be a in place to politely deny it.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #6
GoingToFast
Banned

The Money-masters will wring every penny out of the existing system before they let it crumble. They have stolen our money through the banks for centuries, now we are giving them our last money via thees so called bailouts which we will pay with our taxes and thus automatically putting us in debt for ever.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

YOu are missing a option

how about

ITS Not GONNA CRASH

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
YOu are missing a option

how about

ITS Not GONNA CRASH

Yeah and my name is Hank Paulson. Hehe. Honesty though, it will crash, just a matter of time! Thanks everyone. Keep those votes coming. I really want to know what you think!!

-Phillip
Old 10-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #9
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
YOu are missing a option

how about

ITS Not GONNA CRASH

The American economy have been the driving force in the World economy for decades, USA is now broke this is a fact nobody can denie, when the US goes bust every economy in the World will crumble.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #10
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

That's the option I would have voted for, Magii. It won't crash all the way. The Amero won't happen for a long time, if ever. Things will go along as before, somewhat more visibly difficult, and more people may be aware that the economy is controlled and manipulated. What's new? It's been that way for a long, long time.

Nancy

Quote:
YOu are missing a option

how about

ITS Not GONNA CRASH

NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
stephensonmonty

The economy will not crash. What we are seeing is a readjustment which will ultimately be beneficial for the world. The initiators of this planned economic chaos are losing control of the situation. They have under-estimated the spiritual capacity of the "Ground Crew".
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #12
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

This is it total worldwide economic collapse, but watch the media it is reported in such a way that it,s just a normal everyday event, the media is really playing this down. And when the nukes go off it will be just another day on earth, cannot believe the so so way that this is all being played out by the media!!!.........But what did i expect can'y cause alarm can't cause panic!!!!!!!!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #13
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Um, where is the 'it already has but most people aren't financially aware enough to recognize it' option? Why were we not taught economics in skool?
George Ure, regardless of halfpasthuman, has always been pretty spot on in his economic analysis and he is reporting today as 'Global Financial Collapse-Day 2'.

Just because the ripples have not hit hard yet does not mean the comet did not land and the wall of water is heading our way. People seem to want something 'spectacular' to happen rather than do the research. Well, we live in a society (global) of spectacle so it is understandable.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #14
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Um, where is the 'it already has but most people aren't financially aware enough to recognize it' option? Why were we not taught economics in skool?
George Ure, regardless of halfpasthuman, has always been pretty spot on in his economic analysis and he is reporting today as 'Global Financial Collapse-Day 2'.

Just because the ripples have not hit hard yet does not mean the comet did not land and the wall of water is heading our way. People seem to want something 'spectacular' to happen rather than do the research. Well, we live in a society (global) of spectacle so it is understandable.
Right on, Lance! Great analysis of the current collapse. Yeah, people love them fantastic episodes of drama. That's why the TV is programming the masses by the minute to watch the stupid media (or those uhh...reality shows) that is only half of the truth!

-Phillip
Old 10-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #15
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Just bumping this up so that more people will see this post for voting! Thanks a bunch and stay safe everyone!

-Phillip
Old 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like it to jump up and down, drop, raise, loop the loop and then flat-line... all in a comedy fashion as if in a cartoon and see if anyone wakes up to the manipulation
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

its crashing as we speak. this s a carefully contolled implosion, it is designed to take us on an emotional rollercoaster. once they have finished vacuuming all the assets out of the economy then we will have war.. we all know what the plan is.. the rothschild anglo/dutch puppets are doing what they are told(bernanke,paulson ect) i think the euro zone will crash first. leaving only germany as the only viable country in the eu. once all asetts our squeexed dry then they will pull the plug. 2 weelks to a month before the financial corps is left to die.. no more bands aids
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Let's not forget the fact that Social Security/Medicare commitments to the baby-boomers is all but a joke, there is no money...The true scope of the economic crisis is much, much, larger than one could imagine.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #19
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

This is incredible. The Dow is now under 9,000 points. It just lost -289.60 as I type this. Only a few days ago the headlines were "The Dow is under 10,000 for the first time in a long time." Or something like that. Hmmm....now it's down -326.39. Crazy times.

-Phillip
Old 10-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #20
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
its crashing as we speak. this s a carefully contolled implosion, it is designed to take us on an emotional rollercoaster. once they have finished vacuuming all the assets out of the economy then we will have war.. we all know what the plan is.. the rothschild anglo/dutch puppets are doing what they are told(bernanke,paulson ect) i think the euro zone will crash first. leaving only germany as the only viable country in the eu. once all asetts our squeexed dry then they will pull the plug. 2 weelks to a month before the financial corps is left to die.. no more bands aids
youd get on well with Dr Deagle that is what he thinks too ..

germany has already had banks go bust .. it is just the old world dying .. dont panic ..
sainsburys wont shut ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #21
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post

This is it total worldwide economic collapse, but watch the media it is reported in such a way that it,s just a normal everyday event, the media is really playing this down. And when the nukes go off it will be just another day panic!!!!!!!!!

umm what do nukes have to do with irresponsible banks crashing . !
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #22
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I might need a re-vote. Trading houses are saying the fourth-quarter retail targets are gonna be the lowest in twenty years!!! Looks like I will be making toys for my kids this year.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hey,

I just want to see if you guys think the US economy will tank this week or not. Please vote, thanks!

-Phillip
I think maybe Britain will go down first!
David Icke believes that the banking system start from good old blighty, not so good now eh!!
I think we the brits will face a complete collapse first!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #24
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I think maybe Britain will go down first!
David Icke believes that the banking system start from good old blighty, not so good now eh!!
I think we the brits will face a complete collapse first!
I hear that the U.K. is in worse condition (not too far from each other though) than the U.S. at this point. But this is a global collapse, and we are all going down eventually! With Iceland already in very, very bad shape, Europe is not looking too well. Either way, if the U.S. collapses first, it will bring Europe AND Asia down with it. If the U.K. crashes first, well, you know what will happen....

Update: The Dow is now down -538.10!! We are 15 minutes away from close of the U.S. stock markets.

-Phillip
Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #25
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
I hear that the U.K. is in worse condition (not too far from each other though) than the U.S. at this point. But this is a global collapse, and we are all going down eventually! With Iceland already in very, very bad shape, Europe is not looking too well. Either way, if the U.S. collapses first, it will bring Europe AND Asia down with it. If the U.K. crashes first, well, you know what will happen....

Update: The Dow is now down -538.10!! We are 15 minutes away from close of the U.S. stock markets.

-Phillip
Well who ever goes down first we will have to wait and see.
We have still got a way to go before this months out it will be interesting to see just how bad it gets before that time is here.
But it's not looking good is it, do you believe these bail outs, i for one don't, they take it from somewhere else nothing is solved in the end.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote