Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 04:21 AM   #801
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
really impressed by the posts. so i've just started taking mms for 2 days.

does anyone know if you can have a cup of morning coffee after taking it? gotta have my morning coffee. and if so how long do you need to wait? does coffe affect it's potency?
I hope these links help answer your question

http://www.mmsanswers.com/?p=512

http://www.mmsanswers.com/?p=110
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #802
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Posts: 133
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Thank-you Peace and Love for the reply. I have infact backed off a bit, now I'm afraid to work up to the 6 drops again. It was also making me very tired and I have a demanding schedule which requires me to be on the go 16 hours a day. Eventhough the arthritis in my hands has gotten better, I can't stand that lithargic feeling. I usually have a lot of energy. Do you think that If I took 2 drops every 4 waking hours for a couple of weeks or even a month it would do the job? I really don't have any serious medical problems, just minor chronic ones like toe nail fungus and a little arthritis in my hands. By the way, I bought my MMS from the company that you have listed in your post. They even sent it to me in Cyprus. I was worried that it would be examined at the post office, but they didn't scrutinize it . It was listed as a 'water purification kit' on the package. I order vitamins from the States as well and they are usually delayed in customs for a couple of days before I can receive them.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #803
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, but I've read all of this thread & its really great to hear everyone's experiences with MMS. I started it about a month ago, got up to 12 drops 3 x day fairly quickly, not much discomfort, though I got nausea when I jumped up too fast. Stopped it over xmas but am back on it again. I got a cold 2 days ago, it would normally last for a week,but I took the MMS 6 drops regularly thru the day & I am fine today, so this stuff works!!

I am reasonably healthy, no serious diseases or anything but I do suspect i may have some 'nasties' lurking inside & was also told I had candida problems, by a natural therapist, after taking lots of antibiotics. Will post any progress on that here later.

My question is: does anyone do the 50% citric acid (in a capsule) protocol, (I think I read it on Jim Humbles site)??
I think its the easiest way to do the MMS, no taste, no waiting & no smell either. I have switched to doing this, but i hope I will have the same results! I make a 50% solution of citric acid, add say 5 drops of MMS to my capsule, equal measure of Citric acid & then take with 1/2 cup water. I also try to take this 4 x daily in smaller doses as per the new info on the site (its more effective this way).

Anyone else noticed that this is the easiest way, do you get the same results?

THanks,

Mijas
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #804
apple
Avalon Senior Member
 
apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 21
Default Re: Deagle says "don't use MMS"

Today, January 5, 2010, on his radio show, the second hour, he states "don't use MMS" because it is not pure.

This surprised me since on Conscious Media Network and Project Camelot the idea seems to be to support the use of MMS.

Does anyone have any comments on Deagle's opposing views?
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:14 AM   #805
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
Posts: 434
Default Re: Deagle says "don't use MMS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Today, January 5, 2010, on his radio show, the second hour, he states "don't use MMS" because it is not pure.

This surprised me since on Conscious Media Network and Project Camelot the idea seems to be to support the use of MMS.

Does anyone have any comments on Deagle's opposing views?


I'm going to go out on a limb here and put in my two-cents.....
I did some research on the MMS verses Deagle's opposing views...
then I went and tried some products that Deagle lists on his...
Nutrimedical site. To make a long story short...it saved my life
literally. Deagle's answer to MMS is a product
of magnesium oil that sounded to good to be true though
there is a book to back it up called; Holy Water, Sacred Oil
by Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., PhD, which I have yet to get my
hands on but I will.

The magnesium oil has a plethora of uses/cures and he gives a lot
of information out about all his products (some of which you can get
elsewhere's for a few dollars less) I'd have to say I think he is spot on
when it comes to knowledge about the human body.

I think if one were to take the magnesium oil along with his diatomic
iodine with an occassional Allicin product you would be healthy live
long and prosper. Remember this....they (tptb) have had all the good
life sustaining stuff REMOVED from your food (if you want to call it that)
so most of us are deficient in these two minerals.

The guy is a genius with a photographic memory but I find his
personal religious standings more like a crusades warrior... a little
unnerving....so I don't listen to his radio talk show anymore.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:29 AM   #806
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

It is not obvious to me from what's posted above WHY we should not use MMS.

"MMS is not pure" - What does that mean exactly???

"Magnesium oil" - seems like the point there is that this is a better (even life-saving) product. Well, that may be the case (i have no idea), but that says absolutely NOTHING about MMS. If anything, that sounds like a conflict of interest with Deagle, and what he says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

If anyone has any more info as to Deagle's point of view regarding MMS, I'd be most interested in hearing.

Also, Mijas, 3 x 15 drops is the OLD protocol. Jim has refined it to be that you should take MMS in smaller quantities as many times as possible in the day. That works MUCH better because your body ends up getting much more of it. Please see www.jimhumble.biz for the latest updates.

If a Mod reads this, I think the first post of this thread should be edited with this info, because clearly many people reading this thread are still stuck in the old 15 x 3 paradigm.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #807
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Posts: 133
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Hi Guys,
I'm no expert here.
But I don't think that it is an either or situation here.
The MMS books clearly state that MMS is simply and only
a pathogen killer. It's sole purpose is to kill viruses, bacteria
and other pathogens that have found their way and multiply
in our bodies.
It is not a nutritional, mineral or vitamin supplement.
Now if you want to build up your immune system or other
system working in your body over time, then you take the
mineral and vitamin supplement route.
I've checked out Deagle's site and he's got quite of few
interesting products there. They are a bit cost prohibitive
though.
What did he mean in his radio program by "MMS is not pure" ?
What date did you here this ? We should go to the archives.
MMS is not produced by Jim Humble himself.
Jim only writes the books.
We buy MMS from other independant manufactures.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #808
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
Posts: 434
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Karl View Post
It is not obvious to me from what's posted above WHY we should not use MMS.

"MMS is not pure" - What does that mean exactly???

"Magnesium oil" - seems like the point there is that this is a better (even life-saving) product. Well, that may be the case (i have no idea), but that says absolutely NOTHING about MMS. If anything, that sounds like a conflict of interest with Deagle, and what he says should be taken with a pinch of salt.
The "Magnesium Oil" did not save my life...it was another of Deagles
products that did. I can't speak for MMS other than what I have read
on the internet...and it seems to me that it was for helping in EXTREME
illness and not to be a daily supplement....I am sure it is good.
Magnesium oil is not something to be taken orally..though small amounts may be ingested....and it is excellant for brushing your teeth...
it is absorbed through the skin (our largest organ) I dilute mine...and I do not use it on a daily basis.
I don't like to think that we need all these supplements to exist,
however some of us (myself) have self inflicted physical problems that
need some resolve and so I EXPERIMENT with lots of things...what works
for one may not work for another....there is POWER in INTENT....and LOVE.
Namaste.....Freedom
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #809
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Thanks Karl Karl for that link to the new protocol. I had been just taking it 3 times a day, I will take smaller doses more regularly during the day from now on.
I did take it more regularly when trying to get rid of a cold recently & this worked as it was completely gone by Day 3.
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #810
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Thank-you Peace and Love for the reply. I have infact backed off a bit, now I'm afraid to work up to the 6 drops again. It was also making me very tired and I have a demanding schedule which requires me to be on the go 16 hours a day. Eventhough the arthritis in my hands has gotten better, I can't stand that lithargic feeling. I usually have a lot of energy. Do you think that If I took 2 drops every 4 waking hours for a couple of weeks or even a month it would do the job? I really don't have any serious medical problems, just minor chronic ones like toe nail fungus and a little arthritis in my hands. By the way, I bought my MMS from the company that you have listed in your post. They even sent it to me in Cyprus. I was worried that it would be examined at the post office, but they didn't scrutinize it . It was listed as a 'water purification kit' on the package. I order vitamins from the States as well and they are usually delayed in customs for a couple of days before I can receive them.
Hi yiolas,

Yes, I understand about the lethargic feelings since I've been sleeping quite a bit myself and even missing my alarm when it goes off. One cleanse I went on years ago sent me to bed for a week and I was unable to function at all, so the MMS at least lets me function.

Happy to hear you had no problems receiving the MMS through that website.

Go direct to this page that describes about taking smaller doses more often.

http://www.jimhumble.biz/biz-fundamentals.htm

Thanks Karl Karl for including the link to the find the new protocol.

I just haven't been on the forum much as I'm tired myself, but grateful for this wonderful product.


Here is the link again, which now includes discounts for quantity buying: http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing


FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available

Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

This company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize so badly or let out extra drops. (I do remove the top once in a while and rinse it out) Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-17-2010 at 06:18 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #811
Menkaure
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

I'm trying to ask 'Seven' a question... What formula did you use in your post about toenail fungus?
I have some MMS but do not see improvements. I must be doing something wrong????

Thanks.. Menkaure
Menkaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #812
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Deagle says "don't use MMS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and put in my two-cents.....
I did some research on the MMS verses Deagle's opposing views...
then I went and tried some products that Deagle lists on his...
Nutrimedical site. To make a long story short...it saved my life
literally. Deagle's answer to MMS is a product
of magnesium oil that sounded to good to be true though
there is a book to back it up called; Holy Water, Sacred Oil
by Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., PhD, which I have yet to get my
hands on but I will.

The magnesium oil has a plethora of uses/cures and he gives a lot
of information out about all his products (some of which you can get
elsewhere's for a few dollars less) I'd have to say I think he is spot on
when it comes to knowledge about the human body.

I think if one were to take the magnesium oil along with his diatomic
iodine with an occassional Allicin product you would be healthy live
long and prosper. Remember this....they (tptb) have had all the good
life sustaining stuff REMOVED from your food (if you want to call it that)
so most of us are deficient in these two minerals.

The guy is a genius with a photographic memory but I find his
personal religious standings more like a crusades warrior... a little
unnerving....so I don't listen to his radio talk show anymore.
I have that book.......also have been using magnesium oil for past 3 years daily and love it.....also love the bath salts, Ancient Minerals sells both and are of very high quality......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #813
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

MMS hatchet job in Australia:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/deadl...0108-lyvl.html

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #814
Peter
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 41
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Hello everybody, i don't know if this has been posted yet http://www.smh.com.au/national/death...0108-lyxv.html
Sounds like a set up job to destroy the credibility of MMS.
I'm still taking MMS now and again and I've never had any problems.
I wonder who the Belgian sailor who gave the bottle to the woman is, perhaps there was something other than sodium chlorite in the bottle ???
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #815
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Posts: 133
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

[COLOR=""]Hi Everyone,

This is my experience with MMS so far. I've been taking it for about 1 month now (except for one week during the Christmas Holidays), there was too much food and drink going on at the time. I haven't been too regular with my daily dosages either. I've experimented taking a couple of drops every 4 hours to 4 drops 3 times a day. Whatever the case is, I no longer have sharp piercing pains in my hands from arthritis ( and this is from taking it for less than a month). I've had these pains for more than 4 years now and they are gone ! I will continue taking it on and off indefinitely.

I tried giving it to my Mom who is 78. She has suffered with severe osteoarthritis and loss of bone density since her 40's and is on at least 7 different types of medication daily. She could barely do 1 drop a day at bed time. On the second day she suffered terrible headaches and back aches. We discontinued a couple of days and started again, but the pains came back.
I don't think that she is wiling to see it thru so I'm just giving her vitamin C, D3 and Omega 3.

I would be interested to hear other people's experiences.

Has any one tried the inhailing protocol, which calls for only 2 drops MMS with 5 drops of citric acid, waiting the 3 minutes, do not add water and then inhaling the vapors (deeply) 4 times through the nose and 4 times through the mouth ? It's supposed to go deep into nasal passages and the lungs to kill bacteria and viruses.[/COLOR]
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #816
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Hello everybody, i don't know if this has been posted yet http://www.smh.com.au/national/death...0108-lyxv.html
Sounds like a set up job to destroy the credibility of MMS.
I'm still taking MMS now and again and I've never had any problems.
I wonder who the Belgian sailor who gave the bottle to the woman is, perhaps there was something other than sodium chlorite in the bottle ???
Check the post immediately above yours
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #817
haibane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prague
Posts: 75
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Karl View Post
"MMS is not pure" - What does that mean exactly???
The pure NaClO2 is unstable and degrades quickly by absorbing water from the air, therefore the commercially available product has additives (stabilizers) which prevent that, as far as I know it's 15 to 20 %. However NaClO2 isn't the same as MMS, right? It is, as far as I understand the matter, the commercially available NaClO2 (hence not pure), in a particular concentration and amount, activated with particular amount of citric acid, according to the protocol - but then again, it is up to Jim Humble to define what IS actually MMS. He has demonstrated that it works, with the brands of NaClO2 he's been using, but it would be safe to assume that different manufacturers may use different formulas, and therefore advisable to check the particular composition before you buy or make it yourself.

The theory behind how MMS works is in fact more of a hypothesis, as no clinical test conducted by qualified and appropriately equipped scientific institution are publicly available to my knowledge (and a question would remain how trustworthy such research would be once made public), and MDs, in whose hands it should be in in the first place if we lived in a sane world, won't touch it with a barge pole. So it is also safe to assume that there are bound to be some contraindications and that it may not be 100 % safe to everyone under all circumstances, which was recently proven.

I have no problem with any of the above, as long as everyone who takes it is fully aware of this.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:33 PM   #818
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 335
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
The theory behind how MMS works is in fact more of a hypothesis, as no clinical test conducted by qualified and appropriately equipped scientific institution are publicly available to my knowledge (and a question would remain how trustworthy such research would be once made public), and MDs, in whose hands it should be in in the first place if we lived in a sane world, won't touch it with a barge pole
So many ways this statement rubbed me the wrong way. I agree getting some more appropriately equipped scientific clinical testing would be idea, but the rest is way off course in my opinion. Let's first address this in a more realistic manner as to how it applies today. Many of our medications and supplements are tested "appropriately" and approved by the FDA, but yet create death, harm, addicition and unnecessary repeat customers needing another drug to deal with side effects of the one prescribed to them.

My doctor approving something for me is a personal judgement call, because he/she may recommend the same drugs that may result in the following categories listed above. If you ask a doctor about a homeopathic medication, most of them would be clueless as to what to advise because they have no training in homepathics (due to this lack funding for "appropriate" clinical testing), and will often recommend against it. This is due to feeling there's no substantial testing...There's nothing sane about that in my world.

Pharmaceutical companies and the strategic incentives they sometime offer to doctors for recommending or using some of there products proves how much your health may really matter to some doctors, compared to profit.

The FDA is a repeat offender of failing the public in this regard, so MMS being viewed with less credentials, data, adequate testing and safety protocols is mostly a farce. Notice how the drugs the FDA approve have consistently surfaced as more harmful than the ones that are not.

The second leading cause of death is Hospitals/Medications/Wrongful diagnosis.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #819
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Hi Everyone, I've experimented taking a couple of drops every 4 hours to 4 drops 3 times a day. Whatever the case is, I no longer have sharp piercing pains in my hands from arthritis ( and this is from taking it for less than a month). I've had these pains for more than 4 years now and they are gone ! I will continue taking it on and off indefinitely.

I tried giving it to my Mom who is 78. She has suffered with severe osteoarthritis and loss of bone density since her 40's and is on at least 7 different types of medication daily. She could barely do 1 drop a day at bed time. On the second day she suffered terrible headaches and back aches. We discontinued a couple of days and started again, but the pains came back.
I don't think that she is wiling to see it thru so I'm just giving her vitamin C, D3 and Omega 3.
Hi Violas,

Happy to hear your arthritis is improved.

Did you try to give your mother 1/2 drop? That dosage can be achieved by preparing a 1 drop MMS to 5 drop Citric Acid...after activation (3 minutes) add the water then pour off half of that to achieve a 1/2 drop dosage.

Here is a response from Jim Humble regarding migraines (headaches).

Quote:
I am really really sorry about the Migraine. Migraines happen on occasions. I’ve had a number of people call about migraines. In my opinion there is no such thing as people who cannot handle the MMS. But the thing that you did wrong was to take another dose of 6 drops of MMS. You couldn’t have known not to, of course. The technology says when you are creating a pain or sickness or any other bad reaction, back off to the extent that you are not causing the problem. This could mean that you need to back off as far as taking only 1/2 drop at a time. However never quit taking MMS.

However, you have a headache right now that you need to get rid of. That has happened as a result of something anaerobic being killed as MMS cannot do anything else. It doesn’t have the power to do anything else and that has been demonstrated for 70 years. One of the things that we have done to absorb the poisons generated is to use apples. Remember, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Apples are the best blood cleaner around. Grated apples are best as the cells are opened. You know the same grater as you use for cheese. I’d suggest 2 apples every hour until the headache goes away. Then don’t stop taking MMS, but go very slow. Like I said, drop back to 1 drop or 1/2 drop maybe several times a day. Take apples as needed.

The other things I would try if the apples don’t work are a teaspoon full of powdered vitamin C (5000) milligrams every hour until diarrhea starts and then stop, or stop when the headache goes away. OR a teaspoon of baking soda every hour for three hours or less. Both of these items prevent the chlorine dioxide from being generated.

Let me know how you are doing. Good fortune and Good luck, always.
I hope that helps.

PaL

Here is some other interesting information I just saw on the internet about MMS effectiveness as a mouthwash. Perhaps if your mother just used it as a mouthwash the dosage would be just incidental since there would be no swallowing.

Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) Proves To Be Effective Mouthwash

Quote:
Previous research has shown the oxidizing properties and microbiological efficacies of chlorine dioxide (ClO2). Its clinical efficacies on oral malodor have been evaluated and reported only in short duration trials,moreover, no clinical studies have investigated its microbiological efficacies on periodontal and malodorous bacteria.

Thus, the aim of this study was to assess the inhibitory effects of a mouthwash containing ClO2 used for 7days on morning oral malodor and on salivary periodontal and malodorous bacteria.

Methods: A randomized, double blind, crossover, placebo-controlled trial was conducted among 15 healthy male volunteers, who were divided into 2 groups. Subjects were instructed to rinse with the experimental mouthwash containing ClO2 or the placebo mouthwash, without ClO2, twice per day for 7 days.

After a one week washout period, each group then used the opposite mouthwash for 7 days. At baseline and after 7 days, oral malodor was evaluated with Organoleptic measurement (OM), and analyzed the concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), methyl mercaptan (CH3SH) and dimethyl sulfide ((CH3)2S), the main VSCs of human oral malodor, were assessed by gas chromatography (GC).

Clinical outcome variables included plaque and gingival indices, and tongue coating index. The samples of saliva were microbiologically investigated.

Quantitative and qualitative analyses were performed using the polymerase chain reaction-Invader method.Results and DiscussionThe baseline oral condition in healthy subjects in the 2 groups did not differ significantly. After rinsing with the mouthwash containing ClO2 for 7 days, morning bad breath decreased as measured by the OM and reduced the concentrations of H2S, CH3SH and (CH3)2S measured by GC, were found.

Moreover ClO2 mouthwash used over a 7-day period appeared effective in reducing plaque, tongue coating accumulation and the counts of Fusobacterium nucleatum in saliva. Future research is needed to examine long-term effects, as well as effects on periodontal diseases and plaque accumulation in a well-defined sample of halitosis patients and broader population samples.Trial registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00748943

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

This company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize so badly or let out extra drops. (I do remove the top once in a while and rinse it out) Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:59 AM   #820
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 145
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

OK.. I'm throwing my 2 cents in if anybody cares.
I have taken MMS on and of now for over a year. For me personaly there is no question it has health benefits. I just can't get past 6 shots 3 times a day period. So I obviously have health issues. I'm going to have to encapsulize future intake. No matter what I do.. I can't get past the taste.
After 3 or 4 days of doses above 4 drops? I can't even THINK of the smell.
I've tryed all suggested treatments to camaflauge the flavor exept putting it in capsules. I think that is the only way I'm going to be able to hack it.
Having said that.. I used it as a local application on one of my dogs tumors..Premixing and applying directly onto his fur.
Gone...
Coincidence? Maybe.. I tend to think not because of how I feel when I take it internally. I feel better everytime.
If I drink beer(guilty) I NEVER get a hangove the next day when I'm dosing up on MMS.
Besides getting over the taste..I guess my biggest complaint with MMS is the increase in dream activity. It drives me nuts! They are no longer dreams that I can watch or participate in. They are full color movie shorts and I can't tell if I'm dreaming. I usually know it's a dream. On MMS?
Too vivid.. I can't tell I'm dreaming.
That might be good.. I'm not sure yet. Kinda cool..but not.
Anybody else see an increase in dream activity? Oh..and I can remember them easier because their so much more vivid.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #821
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 145
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Sorry about the typo's.
And one more point I forgot. After a whole year..I'm still on my first bottle of MMS. For 30dollars(U.S.) delivered to you door,this has to be the best detoxing product money can buy.
For some of you people considering purchasing the product...I made up my mind on about page 20 on the previous forum on MMS.
I endorse this product strictly as a killer of pathogens.
You have pathogens?
MMS is good. They will seek them out.
Best bang for your buck out there.
In my opinion.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #822
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

OK, I'm going to make a new conjecture here about MMS.

One of my good friends and neighbors is a research chemist. I showed him the MMS doc and he showed me several graduate level Chemistry books covering precisely how this compound would react in the body. He stated that there is no way that MMS survives the stomach. Perhaps he is right?

I sometimes have sensitive teeth. If you have studied natural medicine you would learn that there are energy lines that go from your tooth roots to various parts of your body.

Several times when my one of my teeth was hurting I would gargle several times with MMS. Within a day the pain when away every time. Otherwise it lasted and I would have to have a goo put under my gums by my dentist.

Perhaps the activity of MMS never passes beyond your mouth. It cures by directly effecting your tooth roots and somehow this healing energy is passed to other parts of your body.

In other words, you don't need to swallow the stuff? Perhaps you can handle stronger doses this way?

BTW, on a licensed medical professional's recommendation I take a B-12 sublingual vitamin everyday, so the idea is not new of absorption through the mouth to avoid the effects of the stomach.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 02-18-2010 at 03:05 AM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #823
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
OK, I'm going to make a new conjecture here about MMS.

One of my good friends and neighbors is a research chemist. I showed him the MMS doc and he showed me several graduate level Chemistry books covering precisely how this compound would react in the body. He stated that there is no way that MMS survives the stomach. Perhaps he is right?

I sometimes have sensitive teeth. If you have studied natural medicine you would learn that there are energy lines that go from your tooth roots to various parts of your body.

Several times when my one of my teeth was hurting I would gargle several times with MMS. Within a day the pain when away every time. Otherwise it lasted and I would have to have a goo put under my gums by my dentist.

Perhaps the activity of MMS never passes beyond your mouth. It cures by directly effecting your tooth roots and somehow this healing energy is passed to other parts of your body.

In other words, you don't need to swallow the stuff? Perhaps you can handle stronger doses this way?

BTW, on a licensed medical professional's recommendation I take a B-12 sublingual vitamin everyday, so the idea is not new of absorption through the mouth to avoid the effects of the stomach.
Indeed homeopathics are taken in this manner, under the tongue & left to dissolve or the liquid form to penetrate the tissue.

You may be onto something here....very interesting & possibly worth doing a trial on this method to see if it produces positive results.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #824
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybastid View Post
OK.. I'm throwing my 2 cents in if anybody cares.
I have taken MMS on and of now for over a year. For me personaly there is no question it has health benefits. I just can't get past 6 shots 3 times a day period. So I obviously have health issues. I'm going to have to encapsulize future intake. No matter what I do.. I can't get past the taste.
After 3 or 4 days of doses above 4 drops? I can't even THINK of the smell.
I've tryed all suggested treatments to camaflauge the flavor exept putting it in capsules. I think that is the only way I'm going to be able to hack it.
Having said that.. I used it as a local application on one of my dogs tumors..Premixing and applying directly onto his fur.
Gone...
Coincidence? Maybe.. I tend to think not because of how I feel when I take it internally. I feel better everytime.
If I drink beer(guilty) I NEVER get a hangove the next day when I'm dosing up on MMS.
Besides getting over the taste..I guess my biggest complaint with MMS is the increase in dream activity. It drives me nuts! They are no longer dreams that I can watch or participate in. They are full color movie shorts and I can't tell if I'm dreaming. I usually know it's a dream. On MMS?
Too vivid.. I can't tell I'm dreaming.
That might be good.. I'm not sure yet. Kinda cool..but not.
Anybody else see an increase in dream activity? Oh..and I can remember them easier because their so much more vivid.
I use a 50% solution of citric acid and equal measure of this and MMS, put it in a capsule, no waiting, no smell, no taste! Works just as well. Cant say I've noticed the dreaming, but I only take it when i need to (like this a.m, when I woke up with a sore throat and coughing!) I take it every 2 hours during the day when I am not well, it definitely shortens the time I am sick. So thankful to Jim Humble for discovering the healing effects of this and for all the info on his website (and this one for all the tips on using it)
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #825
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 145
Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

OK Dumb question.. I don't remember where it says how to encapsulate the liquid after I mix it. Would'nt MMS dissolve the capsule?
Sorry if I sound naive. What am I missing?
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon