Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Dr. Pete Peterson Thread

I have listened to the two radio shows that Bill and Kerry did since their interview with Dr. Otis Peterson. In case you did not notice, Bill posted up a link to an article about Dr. Peterson on the Camelot home page. This guy is legitimate.

I personally believe Dan Burisch, and Henry Deacon, and even David Wilcock's contact Daniel. However, to the non-intuitive on looker all of these witnesses could just as easily have vivid imaginations. Because all of the work they did was so deep in the black, there really is no definitive material way to tell if they are who they say they are.

That is where Dr. Peterson is different. He is an established scientific inventor and his accomplishments are well documented. All you have to do is Google Dr. Otis Peterson and you get a pretty good overview of the work he did in plain site. This interview is as close as anyone can come to talking with one of the true scientific icons of the late 20th and early 21st century.

Once this interview starts populating the internet via the final cut video, it will probably help to serve as the catalyst for the coming unveiling of hidden things. I am eagerly awaiting the interview to be posted on Camelot. I can hardly wait.

Last edited by Karen; 08-05-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: OP request correct error
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:49 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Dr. Otis Peterson Thread

Too bad all those hours will be edited. I wonder if they would dare to publish the entire thing... I would have loved to have been a fly!

What ever we get out of this, I hope that B & K will keep their safety in mind.
I am sure that the result will be wonderful as usual.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:28 AM   #3
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Were those radio shows taped? Is there a link to them?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:41 AM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Were those radio shows taped? Is there a link to them?
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

For those who haven't yet listened to last Thursday's radio show I wanted to let you know that Waterman had a very interesting chat with Bill and Kerry during the last half hour. He spoke of visiting an underground city, up-coming mandatory swine flu vaccines etc. Sorta nice to hear from a fellow Avalonian.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

A fascinating guy - and checking up on the latest Camelot main site, it would appear that loads of people turning up on Wednesday - HOPEFULLY NOT ALL ON THE SAME FLIGHT!!!

Good luck you brave folks - we can't thank you enough

Can't wait for the next vast installments xx
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

check the camelot.org site.. the original link to Peterson was not the right one apparently.. although when you google the man it gets confusing-- they worked at the same place and are both considered "polymathic physicists"? and there's a resemblance?

okey dokey
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I don't understand how this confusion could have happened with a picture of the guy on the page. Have they met him or not?

1 July 2009
Important correction: We have now learned that this is NOT the same Pete Peterson that we met with. Although there is a resemblance -- it is not the same man.
I have now arrived back in Europe, and Kerry is starting her day in LA. This LANL page of Dr Peterson (see below) has just been brought to our attention - we didn't even know about it. A 'polymathic' physicist is a good way to describe this astonishing man who has done ground-breaking research in a wide variety of areas and who - based on what we understand - would probably have been awarded several Nobel prizes if the more interesting work he has done was ever admitted to the public domain.

--Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
check the camelot.org site.. the original link to Peterson was not the right one apparently.. although when you google the man it gets confusing-- they worked at the same place and are both considered "polymathic physicists"? and there's a resemblance?

okey dokey
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, too many cooks in the kitchen and maybe too many Docs on the platform

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Anxiously awaiting the video. Beginning to wonder if he has cold feet. According to Bill and Kerry he has had the final cut video for review for over 2 weeks. ???????????????????
Old 08-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #11
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

It's not Dr. Otis Peterson

According to Camelot, it's Dr. Pete Peterson that we're waiting to approve the four hours of interview
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Dr. Pete Peterson Thread

Yes, you are right. When I originally posted this thread there was some confusion on that. Perhaps a mod could change the title to

The Dr. Pete Peterson Thread?

Last edited by Karen; 08-05-2009 at 08:44 PM.