Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fot those who want to meet & talk ..

* * * Hello to all awake/awakening people in Holland !! * * * *

I would like to invite you ALL to meet together soon - simply to see what we have to share and talk about around our common theme ;- the FUTURE !
I am thinking of two different days because not everyone can make it at the same time - * * * Sunday 21 September * * * and Sunday 19 october * * * in Amersfoort. I have a suitable space/place to meet where there is tea, coffee and 'koekjes' to enjoy. I'm thinking of the afternoon, like 1.30 - 4.30 pm, and if its feels good we can extend it..

I am also thinking of organizing a few days in the Ardennes at some point in the near future ( probably christmas holidays) so that we can get to know each other better.. if it feels good to do so. This will have a spiritual/survival energy theme and we will also ook at the different skills we all have, to see what we can collectively BE!

So, please put these dates in your diaries and let me know if you are interested in meeting up ..

warm greetings from Everready
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
Swamisalami
Banned

Default Re: Fot those who want to meet & talk ..

I am thinking of two different days because not everyone can make it at the same time - * * * Sunday 21 September * * * and Sunday 19 october * * * in Amersfoort. I have a suitable space/place to meet where there is tea, coffee and 'koekjes' to enjoy. I'm thinking of the afternoon, like 1.30 - 4.30 pm, and if its feels good we can extend it..

I'm interested in the suggestion for the 21th of september. It's a "long" way north for me, but still.................ANY OTHER PEOPLES or do you have to go to church on sunday??

The Swami
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
Lovers of light
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everready.

We have just joined the Project Avalon forum this weekend and have read your message about the meetings with interest.

It would be nice to hear how your initial meeting went today.

Could you give us some feedback, on this post, or by sending us an email.

We would be interested in maybe coming to your next get together in October.

Thanks,
M & G
Lovers of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Fot those who want to meet & talk ..

* * * Hello to all awake/awakening people in Holland !! * * * *

I have been following the different posts of .be/.nl people wanting to meet up soon at a central location sometime soon, and I would like to help make this happen! I suggest meeting together on Sunday 19 october in Amersfoort, from 1.30 - 5.30 pm, for two important reasons:

1) to see what we have to share and talk about around our common theme of the FUTURE ..

2) to focus on TRAINING inner survival skills : intuition, instinct, inner knowing, being present, TRUST, having a strong vision for life etc ... I believe these are very important skills to have for the unpredictable times ahead.

I have a good space/place to meet in. If the afternoon feels good ,we can possibly extend it to a monthly gathering .. so put this date in your agendas and let me know if you are interested in meeting on Sunday 19 October ..

warm greetings from Everready (Nikki)
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Count me in Everready..

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hoi allemaal.

Sunday 19 october in Amersfoort, from 1.30 - 5.30 pm, klinkt goed, wat mij betreft.

Tot ziens dan maar.

Hup in vrede!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
Madame Dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Idee:
http://www.meetup.com/ gebruiken en elke week (bijv. de vrijdagavond) een meeting houden ergens in een pub, elke week een andere stad, zodat iedereen de kans krijgt om elkaar te ontmoeten op de plaats die hem/haar het beste uitkomt. Heeft iemand een goede naam voor de meeting?
Madame Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Dragonfly View Post
Idee:
http://www.meetup.com/ gebruiken en elke week (bijv. de vrijdagavond) een meeting houden ergens in een pub, elke week een andere stad, zodat iedereen de kans krijgt om elkaar te ontmoeten op de plaats die hem/haar het beste uitkomt. Heeft iemand een goede naam voor de meeting?
Idee, en als voorbeeld voor anderen.

Als de/een meeting geweest is, schrijf ff een klein stukje zodat anderen mischien ideeen krijgen.. Oh ja.. In Engels.. Meer lezers.. ;-)

btw, Ik kan er helaas nooit (In ieder geval voorlopig, en voorzover ik weet.) bij zijn..
Ik leef een beetje ver(der) weg. :P

Veel Geluk en succes met jullie daar.

Jenny -> "Ground Crew Meeting Reports/Stories" Forum Part?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote