Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 11-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #51
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Starseed1947 video is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Starseed,
I strongly suggest that you enroll immediately in some photography classes at your community college, and I suggest that you subscribe to some photography magazines. I think if you expand your knowledge and skills about basic elements of photography… such as lighting, focus, contrast, steady shooting, and composition, you will improve the results of your efforts. Learn from others by being around others who have advanced skills.
Thank you for your reply. I did not think of the skills needed to film these things with better clarity at the time. Things are moving very quickly on our planet and unfortunately I don't have time to take classes, but I really do appreciate your professional advice. Thanks.
StarSeed1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:59 AM   #52
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Please clean your camcorder lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebud65 View Post
- Dust particles can move in any direction, they just need i a little help from a fan or something waved at them from different directions. So thats easy explained.

- I dont know what you have filmed (bluish diamond shape), since youre making sure that camera is out of focus. Why dont you make sure to focus youre camera properly? But i guess that would ruin your footage aye, it would
reveal for all what you really filmed aye!

- Now any rational person would first look for a natural explanation, dustparticles, its so obvious!! Those diamond shapes, is what you get when the little things are out of focus.
You dont seem to look for a natural explanation at all, which is a clear indicator to me that the footage is hoaxed on purpose.

And i must say i dont like it with when people try to fool people, its such a bad use of your energy.

I hope you will focus your energy on a more purposeful and truthful path, there is so much more good out there to do!
I have never fooled anybody, ever. I would never mislead people or do a hoax. Sorry that you are so angry.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:03 AM   #53
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

what shape and colour mushrooms were they Starseed? Obviously good quality type if this film is any indicator. We have them here in Queensland as well.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:31 AM   #54
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
what shape and colour mushrooms were they Starseed? Obviously good quality type if this film is any indicator. We have them here in Queensland as well.
lol!

I love Australia! I've been to Sydney, Bryons Bay, Cairns, Brisbane, Alice Springs, Melbourne and I especially love Perth, it reminds me a lot of San Diego.
Cheers
Old 11-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #55
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Beam me up Scotty! No intelligent life here.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #56
SplatPantZ

Just a brief word about the "souls" videos Starseed, Like many others my first impression on viewing these was dust particles, the camera is set up in a way as stated before with a biright light source to the side and wall way out of focus suggesting that focus is locked.

Also the rather wonderful shapes you see are as a result of the irus used within the assembly of the camcorder between the sensor and front optics.
Most camera SLR lenses that you may know of usualy have many blades (5 or above) wich work in a way as they open or close to give a hexagonal or near circular lens flare.

Now with a camcorder you usualy have fewer blades that open and close wich varies the amount of light that the sonsor captures, just like your eyes. This will inturn effect the final flare shape, usualy this diamond style that is in your videos.

I used to work with optics so i know this to be 100% accurate through my own experience.

On a last note i was just watching a program on home camcorder funnies (you know where people have accidents and everybody laughs) and low and behold, with the sun out of shot refracting through the optics there was a diamond shape the same as you present with an oversized top half.

I know you think these are souls floating around (maybe) if so my house is way over crowded!

Time to get the cleaner out

Peace

Be Well...
Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #57
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please clean your camcorder lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeed1947 View Post
I have never fooled anybody, ever. I would never mislead people or do a hoax. Sorry that you are so angry.
Im glad to hear you would not fool people Starseed! So you believe that what you have filmed is something extraordinary. And that is your right to believe of course. And its my right (and many more here on the forum) to believe your footage to be just bad filming.

And since your not a hoaxer, im not angry at you at all. I wish you all the best actually! But as the optimist i am, i will keep hoping for you that you will listen to all the advice from people who know optics and cameras and stuff, that those things mixed with light are the reason behind your footage.

Good luck to ya anyway!
spacebud65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:19 AM   #58
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
She , it, whatever, sent me the dvd video.
I said this of Shechaiah, and I say it of her.
Many people see bunny rabbits in the clouds, but they are not real.
Nuff said.
Her "stuff" is complete crapola.
In one of your Bible threads you were attacked and I advised the young people in this forum to abstain from ad hominem attacks because they served no purpose. The advise still stands and now I am directing it at you.

Starseed, I am going to be honest, I got chills when I saw this video because these objects whatever they are reminded me of Stuart Wilde's explanations about the Morph. I am just relaying my reactions. Frankly, some of those forms do not look friendly at all. They look as superimposed in the video because you were not really videotaping the physical in front of you.

Mr. Wilde has erased most of the data he had online. He says the renewal is coming and he has to be sure his off to somewhere else working with his transdimensional taxi drivers if I remember correctly. He is funny and very learned. I have read several of his books. They are still sold, I think.

The data that is still online is indeed worth reading.

www.stuartwilde.com
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:39 AM   #59
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, but I do not believe this. As much as I know that respect should drives us all in our commentaries, your video is nothing convincing to me.

I do not know what made you believe that is was something special. Please point it out for me because I just don't see it. Maybe I'm not there yet. I do not mean to be ironic nor mean in any way. Maybe you're right but I do not think so. Sorry.

Old 11-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #60
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hi starseed,

i truly do not believe you are trying to fool or hoax anyone.
But i am pretty sure that these videos show nothing out of the ordinary.
I have seen this many times on many home videos,

of course there is no way to know, and anything is possible,
but, i just wanted to tell you that this is not uncommon.

Im sorry people are calling you out and treating you badly.
No need for it, especially since your not trying to push anything on anyone ,
or telling them if they dont believe you, then they are "doomed".. (like i see other people around here do sometimes).

Thanks for the humility and sharing,
regardless of what youve filmed.

p.s.. i think it would be awesome if it really was souls!! lol
Blessings,
Andy
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:36 AM   #61
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
They think anything/everything not normal is angels, demons, spirits, and ghosts etc. When people get sick, they think its a demon inside them that needs to be cured. If there is a drought, hurricane, or flood they think the Gods are mad at them etc.
you sir are spiritually ignorant. There is a reason why there is a such thing as a metaphysical. There are things we cannot see and from experience you CAN GET SICK when SPIRITS interact with people. They become earthbound spirits that attach themselves to your aura. AKA spirit possession something I am dealing with ever since I started my spiritual path..
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote