Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #451
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

hey piper...thanks for the link to richard gabriel...that sounds really interesting and i am looking forward to reading the books when they come out...jeez i feel like everyday i come on here and there is a new piece of the puzzle waiting for me...keep em coming

on another note or perhaps the same note i have been chanting "hu" for awhile now, like they do at eckankar but an octave up i believe...i downloaded audicity a little while back to see what frequency i was chanting at and i noticed it resonated right around 360 hz (from what i have read is close to f#)...i have noticed that it seems to have an affect on certain animals, amplifies greatly inside sea shells and depending on the dimensions of a room i can get a whole room resonating with it...i was just wondering if you had any information about that particular frequency...i am hoping to get to the great pyramid one day and test it out in the kings chamber as i have traveled there in dreamtime before and remember being in the sarcophagus but don't recall much more than that

anyway thanks again for the link

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 01-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #452
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

BlessingsAll!!!

I have some requests for setting up the date and times for the 1st major Global Meditation.

1. Dates of choice:

From Today until 5pm sunday Eastern USA time we will count up the most votes for the day of choice.That date will be chosen in order to maximize the travel needs and time scheduling for all concerned!!

Choices:

Full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
waxing moon-Sunday-May 31st.....
Full Moon-June 7th-Sunday .
Pls pick one and we will take our first step towards this goal!!!!!!!!

***We will also do a July 31st Global Meditation***

We will do 2 Global Meditations every year for the next few years. Astralwalker is calculating some complicated measurements and is not sure when his work will be completed either this 1st meditation or at least by the
2nd. HOWEVER-it is important in this issue that we get used to doing these Global Meditations and get used to cohesiveness. We will have the sound frequencies by PHIEDPIPER to use. As ASTRALWALKER has a definite goal in mind-it behooves us to consider this a Global Dress Rehearsal. We need the practice and for all those not used to what we are doing-there will be much to accomplish!!

2. I would like to bring up that Astralwalker 1st mentioned that it would be great to have a major group at each continent.
I was thinking that it may be very effective for the Global wave of energy, that we have a group in each of the time zones so for 12 consecutive hours(I think there are 12 time zones???) we would have groups going off on that specific date at let's say the hour of 1 pm for at least an hour or hour and a half so that the meditations overlap each other. We could also state specifically at the end of the meditation that "We forward our United
Energy to our Sibling Group."

The two dates that are chosen are during warm weather for majority of the world.We want to maximize participation and want as safe a gathering as possible.

3. There will be a list of sites and the chosen dates posting I hope by this Monday nite. I will also post things that all should probably bring with them to maximize comfort and lessen the burden on the group organizers at each point. I am requesting now for Leaders for each point that will be responable and dedicated to keep in touch and organize and promote for their points. Please think carefully if this is something you can dedicate to-It is not all peaches & cream and needs effort even when going gets rough!! Please contact myself,or Mudra or post on this thread if you are interested in this position. We will hopefully choose two people to be responsable and that will be posted by next Sunday-Jan.18th You will be responsable for at least the following: Sound equiptment,set up,clean up,being able to direct people and groups in organized fashion to where meditation is,parking,if you have over 100 people,know emergency numbers as you never know if someone has a fainting spell or something,Make sure there are facilities for people,know directions of area,have pamphlets for meditation,etc

SENDING MUCH ENERGY & LOVE as we step into our FUTURE!!!!!!

Sara
Samarkis@yahoo.com

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #453
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker,

Below is an organisation that has brought about a whole new concept on the laws of physics. I hope their website is useful.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/products/dvd.htm
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #454
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

sidereal anyone? http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/up...v/sidereal.htm there are times when we can maximize our exchanges with other frequencies, like when we RV and i am assuming as a global healing session

last year while meditating i must have been RV ing this very thread. i received a clear message for such a project like this, and using the sidereal times to maximize the effects.

thanks again for all the fun synchronicities and collaboration.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 01-09-2009 at 09:40 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #455
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Eh, so are we voting here? If so I'd be for full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #456
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi... I thought we were having a trial run on Sunday Feb the 8th??? Astalwalker asks this a few weeks back?? Is this no longer happening????
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #457
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post on Project Camelot by whistleblower "Jake Simpson" corroborating a coming Nexus Event . . .

http://www.projectcamelot.net/jake_simpson.html

particularly his information about the Biggest Secret:

Quote:
Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events. But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information.
GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #458
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I'll vote May 9th as well for the first seriously promoted event, but agree we should be doing them monthly from February onwards to work out logistics and try different things.

I have the base part of the 1-hour meditation completed and right now I am adding extra layers.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #459
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Astralwalker,

Below is an organisation that has brought about a whole new concept on the laws of physics. I hope their website is useful.

I'm beginning to wonder why Haramein's wikipedia entry was deleted!
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #460
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

To clarify:

Yes,we will be doing Feb 8th,just that will be from everyone's own home or group.

Pls let us know of the links when you have them ready,Phiedpiper!!

Blessings of Love to surround Our Earth!!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #461
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

here is another article about the signing pyramids:

http://www.gardinersworld.com/content/view/101/39/

i wonder what code this movie is referring to:
http://ancientcode.com/

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #462
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

Thank you all for doing remarkable job. I really appreciate.

I can see now that we are going to do it!

I spent all day finalizing the 2012 Nexus summary, formatting and adding the appropriate images.

I think it is good now and that it will serve its purpose.

I appreciate all your effort.

I’m with you guys!

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #463
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Astralwalker . . . so good to see you again. We know how much you have been working behind the scenes and say "thank you" for your vision and action.

This thread has become a remarkable place with wonderful energy.

For those interested, here's the info about the January full moon:

FULL MOON in CANCER

Ottawa, Canada and
Washington DC, USA:
Jan.10, 10:27 PM EST

London, UK:
Jan.11, 3:27 AM GMT

Sydney, AU:
Jan.11, 2:37 PM AEDT

Meet you "in the field!"

GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #464
Kathleen

I vote May 9th
(and not just cuz it's the day before my birthday!)
Been meditating 3 to 4 hours a day in preparation.

Love and Respect~ K.

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-09-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #465
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I vote May 9th
(and not just cuz it's the day before my birthday!)

Love and Respect~ K.
Whow. I think some of you need to teach people like me where to make the time for such.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-10-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #466
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Whow. I think some of you need to teach people like you where to make the time for such.

#1. I got rid of the television a few years ago.

It's easy for me to make time as my children are grown and I live on my own....so lots of peace and quiet. I generally only do a couple hours a day but I'm in training for the events...tee hee!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #467
Startrekka
Avalon Senior Member

Book Two is now free and ready to download.

Book Two being the second ebook of edited posts from this thread...

This one is shorter than the first, and grouped into subjects, with links back to the posts.

Please download it...make a backup...keep this vital information in different places all over the world.

Share the link with friends...

Click here to go to the download entry page.
Startrekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:38 AM   #468
Kathleen

Thank you Startrekka for all your work and for making it so easily accessible.

Love and much respect~K.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #469
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Czymra,
Eh, so are we voting here? If so I'd be for full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
Great!

Quote:
Antonia,
Hi... I thought we were having a trial run on Sunday Feb the 8th??? Astalwalker asks this a few weeks back?? Is this no longer happening????
Yes Antonia. We are working on it, but this is a process and it will take some time. Some time will go slower some time with high speed. But we are moving towards it. Thanks for the great info. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Galaxy girl,

The energy here is really building . . . I love looking at the avatars of all who are posting here and seeing how really international this group is!
Yes it is. And its going to expand rapidly if we work on it. I have watched the info you posted via pm concerning colours and light and I think its great.

Quote:
Kathleen
I vote May 9th (and not just cuz it's the day before my birthday!)
Great. I hope there are more who are doing the same. Respect.

Quote:
Robski,
Thanks Robski. I had been analyzing Haramein’s work for quite some time. He has good conclusions and offers good input.

Quote:
Alchemikey,
Thanks for all your useful info you put in the threat. I really appreciate. I’m glad you are part of the team.

the synchronicities just keep coming...thank you all for your kind words

i just put together a video for the 2012 nexus event using a lot of the images that were used throughout, i think it works...it was mainly animoto that did this i just added the pictures and the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRyadBlcXy0
Thanks my friend. I just watched. It’s great. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Startrekka

Book Two is now free and ready to download.
Great. Thanks my friend. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Jacqui D,

Thank you Samarkis, this was exactly what i wanted concise instruction to help us on the way. Thank you astralwalker for all the info you have given,i think everyone who has read your thread will agree with me and say what a tingling of expectancy we all await.
You’re welcome Jasqui D. It is a privilege do be here with all you fine people.

Quote:
Malletzky,

...what if I, for example, meditate two hours earlier or later as the defined times, and I command that the energy of my prayer/meditation should join all other energies by the next available time????
Doing it this way, everyone can contribute on the individual level, but we would bundle our energies on a higher level in order to achieve our goel?

Your idea holds, but the strongest effect that worldwide psionic energy will have when it is synchronized in the same time with the same purpose and intention. If you can not make to tune into the meditative state in this time frame you can proceed according what you had mention.

Quote:
Carol,

Aloha,
I would like to add my name and participate in this event. Mahalo
Thanks Carol. Welcome aboard.

Quote:
PhiedPiper,

I'll vote May 9th as well for the first seriously promoted event, but agree we should be doing them monthly from February onwards to work out logistics and try different things.

I have the base part of the 1-hour meditation completed and right now I am adding extra layers.
Extra!

Quote:
Samarkis,

To clarify:

Yes, we will be doing Feb 8th,just that will be from everyone's own home or group.
I think we can start on Feb 8th, from everyone’s own home or group. We will determine a time frame so everyone can synchronize according their time zones.

It will be a start and we can prepare and gather much more for the field event on May 9th .

I will also try to provide some other info that could be useful for the meditators.

But lets wait to hear more people what is their opinion on this starting dates for the global meditation.

I think that is most important that we start this and we will progress as we go.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #470
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I may go a little bit OT here but I'm just watching the Furia videos which are amazaing! Something struck me though and I feel this might be the right place to also ask:

Why are all 'divine' systems in twelves and our mathematical system in tens?
Has anybody yet tried to convert our mathematical system to a basis of twelve and check elemental numbers like Pi and Phi there?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #471
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Has anybody yet tried to convert our mathematical system to a basis of twelve and check elemental numbers like Pi and Phi there?
Your point is well taken. We have to be open to every new option that becomes available to our consciousness.

I think that one of the best people to answer your question is Carl Munck since he did a remarkable research in this mathematical area.

But unfortunately James Furia told me that he does not use phone or computers and he is keeping a low profile.

I hope someone will find him and ask him if he can join us. His knowledge in that specific mathematical area is unique and it’s priceless. I’m sure that he did many more calculations that he didn’t share with the public domain.

In any case, I will have to concentrate on the meditation now and few other things.

I think that your idea is ok. I agree that there is a huge potential in the research in the direction you broth out. Also there is a possibility that few others out there had all ready done this kind of research.

In any case, what we need it will be attracted to us in the exact time we needed.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #472
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Your point is well taken. We have to be open to every new option that becomes available to our consciousness.

I think that one of the best people to answer your question is Carl Munck since he did a remarkable research in this mathematical area.

But unfortunately James Furia told me that he does not use phone or computers and he is keeping a low profile.

I hope someone will find him and ask him if he can join us. His knowledge in that specific mathematical area is unique and it’s priceless. I’m sure that he did many more calculations that he didn’t share with the public domain.

In any case, I will have to concentrate on the meditation now and few other things.

I think that your idea is ok. I agree that there is a huge potential in the research in the direction you broth out. Also there is a possibility that few others out there had all ready done this kind of research.

In any case, what we need it will be attracted to us in the exact time we needed.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Sure enough without a link provided before finding those videos on Google seems impossible. Not using digital media is certainly a good idea but I'll just use it until I have to split.
I'll try to catch up with the speed of this and see what I can do on the visual end. (Scratching the maths weary brain.)

Godspeed to us.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #473
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Whoop WHOOP!

HELLO ONE AND ALL

Here's the POLL I've put up, at Mudra's request, and with the blessings of all involved.........so.............

Please vote below for the date YOU'd prefer the worldwide
event to take place on;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9796

namaste brethrens!

x

oh, and ps - check out this awesome volcano pic!
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...pictureid=5540
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #474
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #475
Kathleen

just wanting to bump the thread up